OT - Chat Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, bet thats all youre thinking about now!:rotfl: right plan of action, get naked and run outside in the dark then come in and wet your hair and go to bed with no jammies on!!!

sorted!;)

Would it not be better to shower and then run outside without anything on? Far colder then :thumbsup2

LOL this is a family forum you know.... your not mean to encourage nakieness!:rolleyes1

:rotfl2:

I might just stick my head out my window instead.

You've taken me back to my school days. Whenever there were any sporting events (I don't do sports lol), I used to want to fall ill just before so that I could get out of it. We have ceiling fans in our rooms and I also had an air-cond unit in my room (Malaysia's a very hot country) - used to turn the fan & air-cond on full blast, take a shower, not dry myself and then just stood in front of the air-cond. Didn't work though :sad2: :rotfl:

Would it not be better to shower and then run outside without anything on? Far colder then :thumbsup2

Now that bound to work eh?:rotfl:

LOL this is a family forum you know.... your not mean to encourage nakieness!:rolleyes1

:rotfl: close your eyes and don't peak then!:rotfl:

I'm telling you though its so cold out there had to pick Jade up at 4.15 and then get stamps for my xmas cards...the rain was thumping down, my 'DLP' jacket I'm taking is rubbish I had to take all my clothes off when I got home and put my jammies on! Everything was wringing!:sad2: Not good! And I have a hair style like a nest now!:headache:

oh happy days!:rolleyes1

Good Evening everyone ..Hope everyone is well :) /getting better :thumbsup2 or getting ill :confused3.

You've taken me back to my school days. Whenever there were any sporting events (I don't do sports lol), I used to want to fall ill just before so that I could get out of it. We have ceiling fans in our rooms and I also had an air-cond unit in my room (Malaysia's a very hot country) - used to turn the fan & air-cond on full blast, take a shower, not dry myself and then just stood in front of the air-cond. Didn't work though :sad2: :rotfl:

I am lactose intolerent and if I fancied the day off school because of a big test I would drink 1/2 pint of milk before bed and spend the night vomiting :sad2:
It always worked but left me feeling really bad :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Wow the Lion King west end show looks amazing.

Yes I wanted to see it last weekend when I was down in London but they didnt have any shows on the Monday which was the day we wanted.
We went to see Chicago instead which was brilliant

Id still love to see the Lion King though so it just means I'll have to head to London again to see it

Yes I wanted to see it last weekend when I was down in London but they didnt have any shows on the Monday which was the day we wanted.
We went to see Chicago instead which was brilliant

Id still love to see the Lion King though so it just means I'll have to head to London again to see it

I'm going to try and look into taking Kyra one weekend. She would love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter