OT - Chat Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I shouldnt have gone to bed with wet hair....always make me feel yuck the next day

Yeah just got as terrible headache... I'm sure it'll past soon... I also have Costochondritis(inflammation of the cartilage that joins the ribs to the chest bone) and its really painful today so I have to sit still LOL

Yeah, i'm due to get a cold any time soon. I cannot function on a cold. :lmao:

I'm usually get one at Christmas or in the New Year.

Oh no, bet thats all youre thinking about now!:rotfl: right plan of action, get naked and run outside in the dark then come in and wet your hair and go to bed with no jammies on!!!

sorted!;)

:lmao: I used to love that when I was at Uni!!!

I felt soooooo smug!! I know its mean, but I really did!

WOW Bob looks like you had a lovely birthday you lucky thing that necklace is beautiful and your lunch looks deliscous sorry its late but happy birthday for yesterday

Thank you Hun!! :hug:

Great pictures Bob!! Looks like you were thoroughly spoilt on your birthday!:) And how thoughtful of Robert as well to get you something from your bunnies. Don't think Peter will ever think of such things like that in a million years!:rotfl:

Lol- I kept asking the rabbits and Link if they'd got Mummy a present for her birthday.... I think he had overheard! :lmao:

Morning Bob, I'm really glad you had a nice birthday. Your presents are lovely and the meal looks fab. I must say that my favourite photo is of Robert in your wedding Minnie ears - the expression on his face is priceless. :goodvibes

I know, it really made me have hysterics!!! :lmao: :lmao:

hi everyone!

Bob your piccies are fab, lovely stuff there!:thumbsup2

Thank you.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter