OT - Chat Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does everybody's kids want - I am getting DD, Tinkerbell, the little mermaid 3 and Hannah Montana on DVD, Hannah Montana and HSM 3 on Cd and Hannah Montana and the bratzs on Nintendo DS. Not getting her any toys this year as she has loads already and will get more from grand parents, and aunties.

I brought her an Hannah Montana advent calender today, she is HM obsessed at the moment.

DD's Xmas list (in her words):
Jasmine outfit. If not find Jasmine, choose Belle.
My very own laptop (!!)
High heels (!!)
Dollys
Grooming horse set
Invisible writing pen with light as I have lost my other one.

Well, she'll be getting the Jasmine & Belle outfits... and possibly one dolly and the writing pen. Have already told her that she will not get everything on her list (esp not the laptop lol). She's also going to get more Rainbow Fairies books and the HSM3 CD, if I don't get it before then.

Well Mia ONLY wants a guinea pig and nothing else... Her teacher has two guinea pigs in the classroom and he's really won them over with those creatures:rotfl2: We don't have room in the flat anymore so Daddy had a chat with Father Christmas and FC said we could have a pet when we move into a bigger house. Nice :santa: :rotfl:

I'm done with my shopping so Mia's getting HSM dance mat (just the mat not the Wii game), a skirt (she asked for one), Tink DVD and some bits and pieces. Oh, almost forgot... big bike but we've bought it already and she cycles to school every day.

Anya's getting Pooh Season of Giving DVD, Rainbow Aquadraw, Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs figurines, pencils and little bits...

Guess, I'm sorted then!:thumbsup2

DD's Xmas list (in her words):
Jasmine outfit. If not find Jasmine, choose Belle.
My very own laptop (!!)
High heels (!!)
Dollys
Grooming horse set
Invisible writing pen with light as I have lost my other one.

Well, she'll be getting the Jasmine & Belle outfits... and possibly one dolly and the writing pen. Have already told her that she will not get everything on her list (esp not the laptop lol). She's also going to get more Rainbow Fairies books and the HSM3 CD, if I don't get it before then.

:rotfl: How old is she? My DD wanted at PC:scared1:

Oooh I've just realised how to multi quote without realising!

What does everybody's kids want - I am getting DD, Tinkerbell, the little mermaid 3 and Hannah Montana on DVD, Hannah Montana and HSM 3 on Cd and Hannah Montana and the bratzs on Nintendo DS. Not getting her any toys this year as she has loads already and will get more from grand parents, and aunties.

I brought her an Hannah Montana advent calender today, she is HM obsessed at the moment.

My inner child would like guitar hero world tour on wii ;) :rotfl:

My outer adult has pick of the birthday presents (just under 3 weeks before Christmas), as he wants money to buy some corals for his marine fish tank and also a trip to London to see Avenue Q. So - I gave my inner child the pick of the christmas presents :lmao:

:rotfl: I thought you were only kidding then I saw the photo!!!:rotfl:

what made you put it up so early?

i just love christmas , am a crimbo nut

im a moderator on a christmas webwsite where we talk christmas all year round lol

My inner child would like guitar hero world tour on wii ;) :rotfl:

My outer adult has pick of the birthday presents (just under 3 weeks before Christmas), as he wants money to buy some corals for his marine fish tank and also a trip to London to see Avenue Q. So - I gave my inner child the pick of the christmas presents :lmao:

Have you seen Avenue Q before? I saw it in the summer and loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter