OT - Chat Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can probably guess from the title but what is Pinatas actually about?

Its really odd, you have a garden patch and pinata animals move in to it when your garden meets certain conditions by growing plants, flowers and having other pinata animals that they eat in it. its hard to explain probably as it is a really odd game.:confused3

I will miss the days when Kyra finally admits that Mickey mouse isn't her best friend :(

Whenever she sees Mickey her little face just lights up. She may be a Princess girl, but deep down she adores Mickey oh and Mr Smee :rotfl:

Don't worry you have a little while left before that will happen.

Just remember my 11 year old dancing to Freedom with Mickey at Cafe Mickey :goodvibes

am i the only one who gets funny looks and asked why so soon when you say you are going back to dlrp. when i say i am going again people say oh yeah when ash is about 5 or 6 and can appreciate it. hello she is still talking about our trip can name every character in the pics and tells planes in the sky to say hi to mickey!!!!!

am i the only one who gets funny looks and asked why so soon when you say you are going back to dlrp. when i say i am going again people say oh yeah when ash is about 5 or 6 and can appreciate it. hello she is still talking about our trip can name every character in the pics and tells planes in the sky to say hi to mickey!!!!!

I wouldn't worry about it, I get insulted and abusive from a lot of my non Disney friends who just don't understand.

They just don't get the "magic" which means more magic for us:goodvibes

I get " The poor child must be fed up with Disney now"!

Poor child!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

i know i feel like i cant win, i dont drink or smoke and i like to spend my money on me and ash and now dlrp will be getting a chunk of it lol. people just always have something to say. its so annoying. i think the look on ashleighs face is worth a million pounds when she saw disney and the characters and everything as you say it really was magic

My friends, family and work colleagues don't get it :confused3 But they think I am a cool dad for putting up with it for the troops... for the troops ;) We do it cause we love it as well :rotfl: :goodvibes

Kyra was being a right mare this evening so i told her that because of her behaviour we was never going to back to Disneyland and that made her cry harder and she turned and said to me,

"Never say Never mummy, please I want to see Mickey"

I don't think she is ever going to get fed up of Disney, I haven't and I'm now 25:lmao:

For us (well, me) it's a very good excuse to say We're only going because the girls like it' :rotfl2: Don't think we'll be saying that when they're older...

We just love it!!!

Kyra was being a right mare this evening so i told her that because of her behaviour we was never going to back to Disneyland and that made her cry harder and she turned and said to me,

I don't think she is ever going to get fed up of Disney, I haven't and I'm now 25:lmao:

You're so mean...

i know i feel like i cant win, i dont drink or smoke and i like to spend my money on me and ash and now dlrp will be getting a chunk of it lol. people just always have something to say. its so annoying. i think the look on ashleighs face is worth a million pounds when she saw disney and the characters and everything as you say it really was magic

They are just jealous that they are not going. :hug:

omg that is so funny :rotfl:

and bless her heart she is so sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter