OT - Chat Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen Avenue Q before? I saw it in the summer and loved it!

Not yet. I've been wanting to see it for about 2 years - ever since we were shown a mock video of "The internet is for..." and I couldn't stop laughing at the words :goodvibes

The ticket is already booked for the day before my birthday though, so I'll be seeing it soon :goodvibes

:rotfl: How old is she? My DD wanted at PC:scared1:

She's only 6:scared1: - we have a pc & a laptop. Think that's enough, thank you very much. And she wants her own Nintendo DS as well - as it is, she plays with mine during the day at weekends. So she does not need one of her own. Although having said that, I'm starting to think it might be a fab idea to get another one coz my little DS has started playing with it as well. So, lots of 'it's my turn', 'no, I've only just started', 'no, it's my turn now' at the weekends:headache:

So what is 'Avenue Q' - I could probably Google it!!

it's a musical show that's a spoof of sesame street (so lots of sesame street style puppets etc), but with a lot of "young adult humour" added in :goodvibes

She's only 6:scared1: - we have a pc & a laptop. Think that's enough, thank you very much. And she wants her own Nintendo DS as well - as it is, she plays with mine during the day at weekends. So she does not need one of her own. Although having said that, I'm starting to think it might be a fab idea to get another one coz my little DS has started playing with it as well. So, lots of 'it's my turn', 'no, I've only just started', 'no, it's my turn now' at the weekends:headache:

My DD is 6, 7 in January.

she has a DS and never lets me have ago, I will have to buy myself one for christmas.:lmao:

it's a musical show that's a spoof of sesame street (so lots of sesame street style puppets etc), but with a lot of "young adult humour" added in :goodvibes

Ah right, not at all what I thought it would be!! Thank you.

Ohh and I forgot to say what my DS (he's 3) has asked for from Santa - a yellow choo-choo train. That's all lol. But he'll be getting the Handy Manny talking doll/tool set from Disney Store (he's sooo into Handy Manny), a huge Playdoh set from Woolies, some sort of Lego construction/digger building set and books.

Oh and they'll also get to choose a couple of things (hopefully only a couple of things:rotfl: ) from DLRP.

Ah forgot to add... Me and Mia are going to see HSM on ice at the O2 on the 27th of Dec - look forward to that!

if you think thats bad i cant play mine when my dd is around and she isnt even two yet :rotfl: . all i get is mammy my game

:rotfl2:

Anya is the same... The DS is Daddy's so the three of them fight for their turn... I stay on the side and watch - it's chaos!!! Anya's favourite game is Super Mario. DH says it's never too early to get them started :confused3
I just hope she won't be a bad loser like him :rotfl2:

Evening everyone

Ive survived DDs birthday party. How much noise can 6 little girls make?

Not yet. I've been wanting to see it for about 2 years - ever since we were shown a mock video of "The internet is for..." and I couldn't stop laughing at the words :goodvibes

The ticket is already booked for the day before my birthday though, so I'll be seeing it soon :goodvibes

You will love it! Its so funny-I won't spoil it for you!

So have I missed the post about how the 'announcement' went Small World?

:rotfl2:

Anya is the same... The DS is Daddy's so the three of them fight for their turn... I stay on the side and watch - it's chaos!!! Anya's favourite game is Super Mario. DH says it's never too early to get them started :confused3
I just hope she won't be a bad loser like him :rotfl2:

DD likes Pinatas, and Nintendog, she hates anything with baddies so won't play Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter