OT - Chat Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

:rotfl2:

You know, I spend half a year telling Mia she won't get anything for her birthday if she's naughty (her birthday is in July) and then the next half year that Father Christmas won't come to our house:rotfl:

Does that make me mean as well?! ::yes:: :blush:

omg that is so funny :rotfl:

and bless her heart she is so sweet

Life is hard when you have a 3 yr old who thinks Mickey mouse is her best friend.

God knows what will happen when she realises her best friend is a "man/lady in a suit":lmao:

Kyra was being a right mare this evening so i told her that because of her behaviour we was never going to back to Disneyland and that made her cry harder and she turned and said to me,

"Never say Never mummy, please I want to see Mickey"

I don't think she is ever going to get fed up of Disney, I haven't and I'm now 25:lmao:

:lmao: aww, When I told my DD about the princess & pirate parties she said "this is not one of those things I have to be good for to go is it? because I know you want to go too!".

oddly I am seen as a mean mummy who forces Disney upon her child and brain washes her.:rotfl: :rotfl:

:lmao: aww, When I told my DD about the princess & pirate parties she said "this is not one of those things I have to be good for to go is it? because I know you want to go too!".

oddly I am seen as a mean mummy who forces Disney upon her child and brain washes her.:rotfl: :rotfl:

Fantastic!!!

omg i was told by a co worker that i was brainwashing ashleigh by showing her disney movies lol

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Right girls and boys... I'm off before someone goes :mad: :headache:

Enjoy chatting :)

ok i better head off to bed. ash will be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow as usual. bye

Right I'm off to bed I'm DISed out (is there such a thing??)

Night night everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter