OT - chatting away with a new board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm around in-between doing some washing.
That's a good idea saying there is a DIS meet.
I wouldn't tell him until you were on the magical express though just incase he says he doesn't want to go and just wants to go straight to the hotel.

That sounds a good plan, although taking all the cases as well may seem not worth it and strange to him.

although he may think nothing of it
Lol, yeah - but then everything Disney obsessed I do is strange to him - so I'm sure he'll understand it's just me being crazy!! Lol.

I may be mad but i got my Alton Towers tickets (the sun offer) the other day and of all days they gave me Easter Monday :sad2:
I was going to sell them on ebay but decided to keep them and have just booked 2 rooms at a Travelodge 18 miles away from it.
Looks like my Easter Day will be spent mostly travelling. :rotfl:

I'm around in-between doing some washing.
That's a good idea saying there is a DIS meet.
I wouldn't tell him until you were on the magical express though just incase he says he doesn't want to go and just wants to go straight to the hotel.
Hmm, that's true....

I wonder if I can keep him busy enough so he doesn't notice which bus we get on.....

I may be mad but i got my Alton Towers tickets (the sun offer) the other day and of all days they gave me Easter Monday :sad2:
I was going to sell them on ebay but decided to keep them and have just booked 2 rooms at a Travelodge 18 miles away from it.
Looks like my Easter Day will be spent mostly travelling. :rotfl:

Easter Monday? :scared1:I'm guessing it will be very busy.

I havent been Alton Towers for years, probably over 10 years ago....I went on my first upside down rollercoaster there. I nearly wet my knickers :rotfl:

I used to love alton towers!! That Hex ride is really good!

I've not been for years though! Hex was brand new last time I visited.

I would love to go Alton Towers for the weekend but Disney has made me offically poor lol.

I'm not even looking forward to my DLP trip in September...i know shocking lol.

Easter Monday? :scared1:I'm guessing it will be very busy.

I havent been Alton Towers for years, probably over 10 years ago....I went on my first upside down rollercoaster there. I nearly wet my knickers :rotfl:

I think busy may be a bit of an understatement, it's a miracle that i got a date in the first place when myself, OH and 2 Daughters will all be together so that's why i decided to brave it and go.
Just keeping an eye on ebay now for 2 more tickets otherwise it will just be 2 daughters going and i will have a wonderful day sightseeing (oh joy!)

My first ever upside down rollcoaster was at Dreamland in margate on the looping star, i think i was about 10 and i went on it soooo many times i was sick. :rotfl2:

I would love to go Alton Towers for the weekend but Disney has made me offically poor lol.

I'm not even looking forward to my DLP trip in September...i know shocking lol.
Don't worry babes, I wasn't excited for my January trip for a long time. Was the best trip ever!

I have seen a few bits of the MMP over on the other board. i have to admit some bits of it are looking better than other, stitiches dance show one of the ones that doesn't look so good.
I saw a pic the other day of the outside of the Emporium, now that looks cool.

I love the Emporium decorations but that ugly board on the castle is making me feel sick.

The only things im looking forward too are Playhouse disney, Stars n cars and maybe Minnie's train.

Oh well hopefully things will improve when i go back for the 20th Birthday lol.

I love the Emporium decorations but that ugly board on the castle is making me feel sick.

The only things im looking forward too are Playhouse disney, Stars n cars and maybe Minnie's train.

Oh well hopefully things will improve when i go back for the 20th Birthday lol.

:rotfl:It does look a bit odd i have to say, maybe it will look better in the flesh so to speak.
Stars and cars i am looking forward to that, minnie train looks great apart from her face.
In the 4 times i have been there are so many things we haven't done or gone on that i would like to do a few of them. We just tend to do all the big rides over and over and over again. :sick:

Hi all!

Just had to come on here to do my happy dance!!!!

I have just upgraded our WDW hotel to the Animal Kingdom Lodge!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's going to be a secret for Jack till we get there! (If I can keep my big mouth shut!)

Wonderful news. All the videos of AKL look fantastic :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter