OT - chatting away with a new board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Everyone

Agreed to work today as someone is off sick. Now I wish I hadnt agreed as for the third night running not slept well :sad2:

Morning all :wave2:

Picked up my new car last night but I can't drive it until next Wednesday as I need to tax it. I could do it now but I'd loose a whole month on the tax as they'd start it from the 1st March and it's just not worth it.

Morning all :wave2:

Nice car Cap'n, shame you have to wait for the tax though. Im enjoying our tickers at the moment, when are you doing a pre trippie then! I need to work out where your eating so i can follow you around and get those all important pictures with you in the background! :rotfl:

Im off to a nice morning meeting now:coffee: so have fun without me.

Cheers Glenn! At least it's now big enough for all my banners!

I need to do my trip report from March first but it'll be there soon ;)

Enjoy your meeting

Good Morning Bob

Hows you wedding planning, and in particular your dress planning going?

Did you celebrate your mums birthday in any particular way?

It's all going well, other than a small hic with the flowers.... I put it in my PJ
(Link in Sig).... Basically, my Aunt is doing my flowers for free, she's an ace florist, so none of thats a problem. The problem is that she's suggesting the only two colours I desperately wanted to avoid for the wedding (Red and Ivory) so......

Dress fitting went really well, was very happy! Again, pics in PJ! Also got to make friends with the dress makers naughty one year old Collie, who mustled his way into the fitting to play with us all! :laughing:

Well, for my Mum's birthday I got her friends to come over on Saturday and got them wine and pizzas, then yesterday gave her presents, made a fuss of her, and had a Chinese.... The leftovers of which I shall have for lunch! ;)

How are you today Glenn????

Bob xoxoxoxox

How are you today Glenn????

Bob xoxoxoxox

Not to bad, a bit envious of your left overs for lunch though!!

Plus i have been looking at rings and just can't see the one i want yet!

I just need to keep looking

Not to bad, a bit envious of your left overs for lunch though!!

Plus i have been looking at rings and just can't see the one i want yet!

I just need to keep looking

Do you want a diamond? Or something else? I sometimes wish I'd got an Emerald.... White gold, yellow gold, rose gold?? Sorry, I like jewellery and I'm nosey!

Bob xoxoxox

definately would like diamond, just one single one probably in white gold or platinum.

It has to be in a point to the diamong at the top to. not just stuck on the top of the ring. i'll look for an example to add. just can't quite find the one i want :headache:

Edit:

Here is an example

diamond_ring_CD011E.jpg

so it goes up to a point to the diamond

definately would like diamond, just one single one probably in white gold or platinum.

It has to be in a point to the diamong at the top to. not just stuck on the top of the ring. i'll look for an example to add. just can't quite find the one i want :headache:

Edit:

Here is an example

diamond_ring_CD011E.jpg

so it goes up to a point to the diamond

Ah right... I see what you mean! Something quite clean cut and simple....

I shall keep my peepers out!!

Bob xoxoxox

it's just she has seen ones in a shop like that. very simple like that really, but then the differnt shapes of the diamond change the whole look of a ring.

i need to really get down the shops and have a good look and then work out where im getting the money from!

Hi all!

Just had to come on here to do my happy dance!!!!

I have just upgraded our WDW hotel to the Animal Kingdom Lodge!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's going to be a secret for Jack till we get there! (If I can keep my big mouth shut!)

Hi all!

Just had to come on here to do my happy dance!!!!

I have just upgraded our WDW hotel to the Animal Kingdom Lodge!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's going to be a secret for Jack till we get there! (If I can keep my big mouth shut!)

Oooooo how exciting :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:I would LOVE to stay there!! Have you gone for a savannah view?

Actually, there's a few a bit like what you're describing on this page of results:

http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/browse/No/54/N/2+182+4294966954+4294966958+4294967243/

Sorry, I do love an excuse to look at sparkley things!! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

Why you have been busy haven't you, the forever rings look nice. Never even looked at H Samuel. May be worth having a little perusal now then!

Thanks Bob :)

Have a nice evening all, but not until i've had a little dance with Torsie :banana:

It will be hard for you to keep that a secret!

Why you have been busy haven't you, the forever rings look nice. Never even looked at H Samuel. May be worth having a little perusal now then!

Not a bother Glenn! :goodvibes Do let us know when you find the ring!!

Bob xoxoxoxox

Have a nice evening all, but not until i've had a little dance with Torsie :banana:

It will be hard for you to keep that a secret!
Haha, tell me about it!!!! It's only been a few hours!

The ring is beautiful by the way!! Simple and timeless is best! I looked at lots of fancy ones, but love my solitaire soooo much. (It does have channel set diamonds, but nothing too fancy - just a little extra sparkle!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter