OT - chatting away with a new board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Mrs Tigger the next trip is creeping up fast.

Im fine but feeling very full - Ive just been out for an Indian meal with friends from work

How is it going for you Nikki? Have you almost finished?

Yes Mrs Tigger the next trip is creeping up fast.

Im fine but feeling very full - Ive just been out for an Indian meal with friends from work

How is it going for you Nikki? Have you almost finished?

Just over 1 week:scared1: its going ok, loads still to do & i'm fed up staying in a hotel.

We have been doing scenarios, we have to pass 4. I was very close to getting one signed off yesterday on the 1st attempt.

Morning everyone!! :)

Day two of secret keeping....it's eating away at me!

Morning everyone!! :)

Day two of secret keeping....it's eating away at me!

Morning,
oh i know all about keeping secrets today is day 16 of me keeping our surprise May half term trip a secret from my Daughter. It's KILLING me!

Morning,
oh i know all about keeping secrets today is day 16 of me keeping our surprise May half term trip a secret from my Daughter. It's KILLING me!
Well done though!! 16 days is very good going! I was kinda hoping it may get easier with time.....I have 189 days of secret keeping left!

It's become a bit of a mission now this not saying anything, i have to think before i speak when she mentions Disney.
I haven't even told my OH yet as he is really rubbish at keeping secrets and i know he would blurt something out. I am going to tell him a few days before that i need picking up from Ebbsfleet :rotfl:

Smart!!! I've told my mum as she loves the look of AKL and has wanted to stay there for ages, so she egged me on a bit. I'm hoping she won't give the game away at any point.

yes i know what its like keeping it secret but I managed it until we got there although there were times I nearly let it slip or was dying to tell DD

yes i know what its like keeping it secret but I managed it until we got there although there were times I nearly let it slip or was dying to tell DD
You did really well!!!! I wish I was driving now, as I think getting on the AKL bus at the airport will give it away.....

I'm thinking of telling him there's a DIS meet at AKL that I'll miss if we check in to our hotel first...

You did really well!!!! I wish I was driving now, as I think getting on the AKL bus at the airport will give it away.....

I'm thinking of telling him there's a DIS meet at AKL that I'll miss if we check in to our hotel first...

That sounds a good plan, although taking all the cases as well may seem not worth it and strange to him.

although he may think nothing of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter