OT - chatting away with a new board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just picked up Kyra, made her lunch and im now back in my pjs on the sofa feeling sorry myself lol.

afternoon all

just back from food shopping. i seriously had nothing to eat lol. cupboards are full again so now i can relax. ash eats so bloody much she has already gone through half a punnet of grapes.

hope everyone is having a good day

afternoon all

just back from food shopping. i seriously had nothing to eat lol. cupboards are full again so now i can relax. ash eats so bloody much she has already gone through half a punnet of grapes.

hope everyone is having a good day

She'd get on well with Kacee then! Man that kid loves his grapes. His Daddy doesn't like them the following day though!

She'd get on well with Kacee then! Man that kid loves his grapes. His Daddy doesn't like them the following day though!

:rotfl: tell me about it. i didnt wanna type that part but now that you mention it :rotfl2:

I didn't go, the teacher rang this morning and cancelled. I am now going in to see her next week.
I haven't even met her yet and i can already tell that she is a difficult woman, she couldn't make any of the days i suggested and began to tut when i said i couldn't make the days she wanted.

:)

Hello All.

I had an email from my friends last night. They went to DLP on Saturday, staying in the Sequoia Lodge, but it was over booked, so they got upgraded to the Disneyland Hotel! They obviously couldn't believe their luck! Nice weather over there too. They are due back tomorrow, so I am looking forward to hearing all about it.

How jammy!!! :thumbsup2

I just won my first ever Ebay auction! :banana: Got a gorgeous Raspberry Satin Monsoon top.... :cloud9:

Bob xoxoxox

I love Monsoon, but I can never afford to shop in there regularly... I predict a new lease of life on Ebay! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

No I dont shop there regularly either but i like looking. their clothes are such gorgeous colours

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter