OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you manage to sort it out, in the end you should not take any other peoples feelings into it. They should be happy with what you want, im sure your mum will come round once she's worked that out.

Disney princesses never seem to have these problems! princess:

I hope you manage to sort it out, in the end you should not take any other peoples feelings into it. They should be happy with what you want, im sure your mum will come round once she's worked that out.

I wouldn't bank on it, she's very stubborn! She's like me! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

Lol, although they do have the occasional Dragon/Evil Queen/Villain.

Think i'd rather be in Bob's predicament!!

Lol, although they do have the occasional Dragon/Evil Queen/Villain.

Think i'd rather be in Bob's predicament!!

If its the worst problem I have planning the wedding, I shall be fine! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

nope im shattered and can't believe it's only 3 !!!! 2 hours of work left damn it

nope im shattered and can't believe it's only 3 !!!! 2 hours of work left damn it
OMG is it really only 3?!?!

I am knackerd ALL the time lately.

My brains just whirring with mvoe stuff all the time, even in my sleep...

Hopefully the first night in our new place I'll sleep like a log.

I just want time to whizz by until I graduate, then it can slow down a bit!

Bob xoxox

Is it me or have the maigical kingdoms tickers suddenly got a load of gobbledigoop typed on them....

Is it me or have the maigical kingdoms tickers suddenly got a load of gobbledigoop typed on them....

No, but they haven't been working for me all morning. They're fine again now though!

Bob xoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter