OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or have the maigical kingdoms tickers suddenly got a load of gobbledigoop typed on them....

Yeah I just noticed that...my timer hasn't been working all day and now there is some sort of html stuff written accross the timer...how odd

Right, off to pick up Lord Grumpy-Pants from County Hall.... Byeeeee!

Bob xoxox

I have just put up some small star lights around my window.

MRS DIY I am not but they look ok, well Kyra likes them so i guess thats the main thing lol.

Evening everyone.

I'm still waiting for my replacement phone which was MEANT to come today. I'm starting to wish i never got a Samsung phone.

Evening everyone.

I'm still waiting for my replacement phone which was MEANT to come today. I'm starting to wish i never got a Samsung phone.

which samsung phone have you got?
my past 4 phones have been samsung and i've never had a single problem with them, hope you get it sorted soon

which samsung phone have you got?
my past 4 phones have been samsung and i've never had a single problem with them, hope you get it sorted soon

I had a Samsung D900i which i loved but it went funny and they kept trying to fix it but couldnt so offered me a phone that is a spec higher. They said it had been dispatched and told me I would get it today.

Well no phone. Seriously 4 months later I'm beginning to get more than angry. :headache: :mad:

I had a Samsung D900i which i loved but it went funny and they kept trying to fix it but couldnt so offered me a phone that is a spec higher. They said it had been dispatched and told me I would get it today.

Well no phone. Seriously 4 months later I'm beginning to get more than angry. :headache: :mad:

Gawd 4 months? :sad2: im not surprised you're beyond angry

wow four months that is a crazy amount of time to wait. did they tell you why you had to wait that long.i hate phone companys we bought my dad a phone for his birthday, brought it home and wouldnt charge, brought it back the same day and were told they would have to send it away :mad:

wow four months that is a crazy amount of time to wait. did they tell you why you had to wait that long.i hate phone companys we bought my dad a phone for his birthday, brought it home and wouldnt charge, brought it back the same day and were told they would have to send it away :mad:

Well they have to try and fix it 3 times before they offer a replacement so the to-ing and fro-ing of my broken phone took over 2 months and then it was all paper work. There head office is so slow. I just want my phone now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter