OT - on your marks, get set..... CHAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Small World,

this letter is to "request" that you make a number of edits to your posts. For you see, I know your secret identity. So, I am offering you a simple choice - change your posts to make it look like I was the one who went back to the first thread, else I will be forced to reveal your secret identity to the world (evil laugh).

Signed,

your arch-nemesis UKStitch

Dear Mr Stitch

Sorry to have been faster than you to post that info but yes i will admit it - it was indeed you who found the info about how many threads there have been and how many pages of chat and revealed them to me through a secret means. Im not clever enough to find that info myself as you know. (I can only count to 10 for a start :rotfl:)

Please dont reveal my secret identity to the world :worship:

Perhaps the offer of a cocktail will persuade you to keep my identity secret.

Your partner in crime - Little Miss Small World

I'm scaring myself looking at houses & their prices:eek:

Dear Mr Stitch

Sorry to have been faster than you to post that info but yes i will admit it - it was indeed you who found the info about how many threads there have been and how many pages of chat and revealed them to me through a secret means. Im not clever enough to find that info myself as you know. (I can only count to 10 for a start :rotfl:)

Please dont reveal my secret identity to the world :worship:

Perhaps the offer of a cocktail will persuade you to keep my identity secret.

Your partner in crime - Little Miss Small World

Fine by me - I guess that makes it two cocktails you owe me Pirates of the Caribbean.

Oops - guess I let your identity slip by mistake :headache:

whats that? probably a really dumb question :lmao:

It's a little like msn messenger if you're familiar with that, but it's designed for talking by voice (like a telephone).

Basically, you install it and register for it (it's free) and somebody else does the same. You can then click on them to call them and chat using a microphone and speakers (both of these are usually built into modern laptops) and it's free to do that.

You can also use it to make cheap phone calls from abroad to real phone numbers. I used it in America to call home and it cost about 1p a minute, rather than nearly £1 a minute from my mobile.

Scary, isn't it? My husband is looking at houses online as well - except he is looking in Cornwall. :rolleyes: Same every year - we come back from a weeks holiday there and he gets the "I wants".

These people who get obsessed by holiday destinations......:rolleyes1

only one now after that slip

Sorry Pirates - please forgive me. I need two cocktails anyway because I'm a much larger person than you, so two of your cocktails are about the size of one of mine ;)

Sorry Pirates - please forgive me. I need two cocktails anyway because I'm a much larger person than you, so two of your cocktails are about the size of one of mine ;)

So does that mean that for every one you have I can have 2? :rotfl: I'll remind you of that :rotfl:

My trying to get my Daughter to go back to DLP has failed miserably, she is not at all interested, wants to go on a bloody beach holiday.

My Sister can't get any more time off this year and probably not until next April as she is studying at college now as well as working.

What am i going to do :sad:

It's a little like msn messenger if you're familiar with that, but it's designed for talking by voice (like a telephone).

Basically, you install it and register for it (it's free) and somebody else does the same. You can then click on them to call them and chat using a microphone and speakers (both of these are usually built into modern laptops) and it's free to do that.

You can also use it to make cheap phone calls from abroad to real phone numbers. I used it in America to call home and it cost about 1p a minute, rather than nearly £1 a minute from my mobile.

i have no webcam and emma has no microphone :lmao:

just to be awkward of course lol

My trying to get my Daughter to go back to DLP has failed miserably, she is not at all interested, wants to go on a bloody beach holiday.

My Sister can't get any more time off this year and probably not until next April as she is studying at college now as well as working.

What am i going to do :sad:

oh no you will just have to find somebody to convert. thats what i did with my mam

are you thinking of moving?

Yeah, I want to get a place of my own. Having said that I need to save a bit more for a deposit as I won't get mnuch of a mortgage on my salary

Scary, isn't it? My husband is looking at houses online as well - except he is looking in Cornwall. :rolleyes: Same every year - we come back from a weeks holiday there and he gets the "I wants".

These people who get obsessed by holiday destinations......:rolleyes1

It is, my dad keeps saying its a great time for me as i'm a 1st time buyer but I won't get much mortgage. I have saved a fair bit but need to save more.

I also need to see where i'm going to be based as thats a big factor to where I move too. I have put in my request to stay where I am now after I finish my driving, i'm pretty positive I will get it too as they have already got rid of 3 people who are my rank so hopefully I can slot into replace one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter