OT - Part 4 who said we are posting for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all, been trying to do today's quiz - failing miserably on two of them.

Hello All!

Just got bak from food shopping.... just having some nice Tigger rolls and a cake..yum!!

Oh Jackie...whats your superhero name then? When I joined the DIS I kept thinking your were a mod... not sure why...

Hello All!

Just got bak from food shopping.... just having some nice Tigger rolls and a cake..yum!!

Oh Jackie...whats your superhero name then? When I joined the DIS I kept thinking your were a mod... not sure why...

Afternoon Mrs Tigger.

Yes Jackie would have been my choice as next mod as well if we'd been given a vote

You can have a drink on the sly, we promise we won't tell Batman ;):lmao:

but batman is like Santa. He visits in the middle of night when nobody is watching, leaves you knew threads to wake up to and is all seeing and all knowing :)

You can have a drink on the sly, we promise we won't tell Batman ;):lmao:

Batman will know though ;)

Hello All!

I really dont look good in lycra - I am only training anyway ;)

Hello All!

Hey Fay did you buy anything nice from the shops?

but batman is like Santa. He visits in the middle of night when nobody is watching, leaves you knew threads to wake up to and is all seeing and all knowing :)

He knows when you've been naughty, he knows when you've been nice, he knows if you've been good or bad...:rolleyes1

I'm worrying about christmas shopping too, we always do it during half term week, but this time we will be at DLRP. Oh well, maybe I can get all my presents there!!

Right guys I am off for a while - behave :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter