OT - Part 4 who said we are posting for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLRP has lots of Christmas stuff in stock. I got Kyra a advent calander and a Christmas keyring.

I've had a quick look a the quiz and got 1. Can somebody tell me though... One picture there looks very similar to one I took in one of my image galleries. It's probably a different picture though - I can't easily check my galleries on this phone, it's too fiddly :)

I've had a quick look a the quiz and got 1. Can somebody tell me though... One picture there looks very similar to one I took in one of my image galleries. It's probably a different picture though - I can't easily check my galleries on this phone, it's too fiddly :)

would you like me to pm you the answers :rotfl:

DLRP has lots of Christmas stuff in stock. I got Kyra a advent calander and a Christmas keyring.

Ooh thats good to know, I want to get a few christmas decorations for my disney tree (we are having to get a new tree this year as my current one is too small for all my Disney decorations!!) Plus my assistant at work is obsessed with Mickey Mouse so I want to get her some gifts too. I want to make use of my shareholders discout in the shops!!

Ooh thats good to know, I want to get a few christmas decorations for my disney tree (we are having to get a new tree this year as my current one is too small for all my Disney decorations!!) Plus my assistant at work is obsessed with Mickey Mouse so I want to get her some gifts too. I want to make use of my shareholders discout in the shops!!

I could of spent a fortune on decorations but they was rather expensive, maybe next year lol.

I had taken photos of my pins for you too see Karen, will upload them to my TR thread later tonight :goodvibes

I know what you mean about how expensive the decorations can be. Luckily I aleady have so many Disney ones (mainly thanks to the Dis orniment exchanges!) that I don't have room for more on my tree, so I just by 1 (or maybe 2 or3!!)

Can't wait to see the pin pics Emma!

we might be able to pick some bits up for Christmas as well now we're going in November. The only trouble is we're flying this time and will probably only take hand luggage so space will be limited

I know what you mean about how expensive the decorations can be. Luckily I aleady have so many Disney ones (mainly thanks to the Dis orniment exchanges!) that I don't have room for more on my tree, so I just by 1 (or maybe 2 or3!!)

Can't wait to see the pin pics Emma!

Dis ornament exhanges????

Thats why we drive, more room for stuff in the car!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter