• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our (My) was May now September 2014 trip plans

OK, help me out, i've left this probably a bit too long.

I was lucky enough to book Disneyland hotel using GayDay's rates for 3 nights and still have one night accom to book Wed 8th Oct, should I just book an extra night at DL hotel by ringing or should I try and get DVC rental at Grand Cali for one night? (might be way too late)

Thoughts?

You might be lucky for DVC; but it's normally all booked out. You might find a 1 bedroom to find more easily than the studio room.

Personally, I would book the DL Hotel and leave GCV for next time.

You might be lucky for DVC; but it's normally all booked out. You might find a 1 bedroom to find more easily than the studio room.

Personally, I would book the DL Hotel and leave GCV for next time.

This is the way we're going :) after much to-ing and fro-ing :laughing:

Such hard decisions!

Getting back into the trip planning!

Booked car hire from Cape Canaveral to Orlando airport for $53AUD as we have a later flight and don't need to rush back, allows for any last minute shopping stops along the way :thumbsup2

10 weeks to go!:scared1:

Will be purchasing our tickets this week, exchange rate is looking nice :thumbsup2

Roll on September!

zanzibar138 said:
Oh that'd be right. I booked all my big expenses at the beginning of the year when it was low-ish :rolleyes:

Hopefully it stays up there until we all get back from our trips!

Haha i know what you mean. If i was able to pay for everything when it was at .89 I would have, after all the predictions of it dropping to .80 this year...!

don't worry too much about what you already paid for - you can still take advantage with spending money :)

I ordered my WDW tickets online at Undercover Tourist on the 3rd July and got them 2 weeks later, saving over $70USD by doing so :)

This morning I embarked on my FP+ journey, I've booked 4 days of FP+ at each one of the parks, snaring the much coveted Seven dwarves mine train at 11amish on our first MK day :cheer2:

Car hires still to book and a few little things, but we're coming along nicely.

Roll on September!

:beach:

Just over a month to go!

Now the time really is flying and i'm wondering how i'll fit everything in.

Memory maker and Photopass+ to be purchased this week.

What have I forgotten?

:crazy2:

Just over a month to go!

What have I forgotten?

Ugh! I am in the same boat, except I have LESS than a month to go! I'm sure I'm forgetting something of great importance. If you think of anything, let me know :rotfl:

Hopefully you dont forget anything. Every morning I wake up thinking, I am sure there is something more to do........... and usually there is ;)

Now you're panicing me it's time I got back on the booking wagon and booked my FP+. Who did you book the car hire with for the Cape C to airport day?

Just over a month to go!

What have I forgotten?

Just keep breathing and you'll be fine.

The main things are passport, ESTA, airticket and cash/card.

Now you're panicing me it's time I got back on the booking wagon and booked my FP+. Who did you book the car hire with for the Cape C to airport day?

We did our car hire with rentalcars.com
We ended up getting Alamo who have a shuttle from the ship to the car rental place :thumbsup2

Just keep breathing and you'll be fine.

The main things are passport, ESTA, airticket and cash/card.

The main things are done :)

New ESTA's, new passports, tickets and cash :thumbsup2

I'm almost bursting!

Was trying on clothes last week to take away (and was bursting :rotfl:), so joined a gym on Monday, so have added gym into my busy equation, but I figure i'll be alot more comfy fitting in the plane seat :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter