• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our (My) was May now September 2014 trip plans

Thanks Becpee- we are renting our car for our 8 days from Albuquerque with them so will probably do the single day in Orlando with them as well then. Sounds like you are almost set! I gave in and bought new jeans this winter as decided chances of loosing weight to fit into my favourite ones was zilch-the dreaded menopause spread. Good luck with the gym (sincerely - realised without intonation this could be interpreted several ways in writing).

New ESTA's, new passports, tickets and cash :thumbsup2

I'm almost bursting!

Was trying on clothes last week to take away (and was bursting :rotfl:), so joined a gym on Monday, so have added gym into my busy equation, but I figure i'll be alot more comfy fitting in the plane seat :thumbsup2

Good luck with it.

Oh my goodness, look how close we are!

Packing has begun :cool1:

I'm a tad edgy, feel like I'll forget something (I always do)

:dance3:

I can barely believe that you started this PTR in Jan 2013, and here we are, over 20 months later and you are getting ready to leave. Have an awesome trip!

It's here!

Leaving for the airport in 4 hours,
i've been awake since 5am this morning for work.

Freaking out about leaving my furbabies!

Packing is mostly done.

See you on the flip side!

:cheer2:

Coming to you from Cabana Bay.

We LOVE this hotel!

Great facilities, beautiful and new and clean.
I've read some people have had trouble with housekeeping, we haven't had issues at all.

Checkin was smooth, buses to Universal Citywalk are constant and there is hardly anybody here.
Pool is awesome.

My DH commented that he could stay here for a week and not even visit any parks ;)

After tonight we have two more nights here then off to Boardwalk at WDW.

Low crowd day at Universal today, awesome stuff :thumbsup2

Really enjoyed our time at Cabana Bay, I highly recommend it.

We went bowling (in our hotel) yesterday when the pool got shut down due to storms, they charge by the hour (DH paid so not sure how much it costs).

Beds are comfy, I've read of people having issues with housekeeping but we've had none whatsoever.
Staff are nice.

I'm planning our next trip already :laughing: and a new Leows hotel will be opening in 2016 so I'd love to try out another Leows although I want to make it back here before then :laughing:

Tomorrow we head to Boardwalk Villas onsite at WDW for a DVC rental, I hope we love it as much as we have this.

Dinner resi at Teppan Edo tomorrow night then Be Our Guest on Saturday night.

Currently in Vegas after Universal's Cabana Bay stay (highly recommend), then rented DVC points and stayed at Boardwalk Villas (awesome) and did our Eastern Caribbean cruise (I would gladly cruise and not even leave the ship).
Staying at The Venetian here (awesome) and am going to head out to Buddy Valastro's bakery for some breakfast (craving a Canoli)...

I LOVE HOLIDAYS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter