PALS FOREVER 4/28/12 FANTASY PRE-Trip Report

I decided to try Duffy's new uniform on him today. I didn't quite get it properly adjusted on him for the photo, but here is a pic of him sitting on my carry-on bag for this cruise.

Uniform.jpg

It's only 44 days until we sail! :cheer2:

If that isn't the most adorable and FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen.. I don't know what is.
I have this vision of him hopping off your bed and toddling up to the bridge to hip check the Captain off his chair.... I see him standing in line at an Officers meet and greet.....I see this whole Toy Story scenario going on when you aren't looking...
Uhhh.. I have a vivid imagination....

I have this vision of him hopping off your bed and toddling up to the bridge to hip check the Captain off his chair.... I see him standing in line at an Officers meet and greet.....I see this whole Toy Story scenario going on when you aren't looking...
Uhhh.. I have a vivid imagination....

And I can see it clearly too! I think we need surveillance cameras to see what
Duffy and ShellieMae are up to while we are out. Calling Room service for sure, and ordering massages....

LOL - Perhaps Duffy & Shellie Mae would like to experience the same spa treatments as the Pal Mickeys did on their cruise! :rotfl2:

020Spa.jpg

I hope you enjoyed your cruise! I certainly did mine on the Fantasy right before yours!

Subbing!
It was AWESOME, thanks! :goodvibes

I will eventually do a trip report, but I'll probably put it on the cruise website and post a link to it from this thread.

I can hardly wait until May next year when my hubby will FINALLY cruise with me! :)

It was AWESOME, thanks! :goodvibes

I will eventually do a trip report, but I'll probably put it on the cruise website and post a link to it from this thread.

I can hardly wait until May next year when my hubby will FINALLY cruise with me! :)

Please do a trip report and post a link here. I cant wait to hear what you thought of the Fantasy!!popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter