PHOTOS JUST ADDED! Mini-meet In August

Well, I for one had a great time, but am having a hard time getting to sleep!

Too much red meat and liquor! And much later than I normally eat!

But the company more than made up for that! It was nice meeting everyone, Viki has pics and I'm sure she will post as soon as she gets home!

Thanks again ladies and gents for a great evening!

Psssst! Someone is having a Birthday on Labor Day :banana:

Mike - you had too much red meat?! That's it? Come on, we want details! Who was there? How many dirty martini's were consumed? Well, I guess we'll have to wait for Viki to do the official trip report.

Red Meat, Fried Fish, some sort of lime green drink(s) and Firworks, it was fun.

I think there were 9 of us total.

I'll let Viki fill the rest in with photos!

I had to carry my niece half way back to the resort, but we both enjoyed ourselves. It was nice to meet you all. You'r all just as nice in person and fun too:-) Thanks for including us in the evening.

It was a great evening and look forward to seeing all of you and others in the future.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hey gang, hope all those that participated in the mini-meet had a great time! I'm only sorry that Joe and I missed out on a chance to meet all of you!

Because this meet has come and gone, I've taken the liberty of "un-sticking" this thread.

OK, gals and guys, these photos will also be included in the trip report, but I thought it would be fitting to post them here so that one and all would be sure to see how gorgeous we all are!

100_0124.jpg

100_0123.jpg

100_0122.jpg

100_0121.jpg

100_0120.jpg

100_0125.jpg

Am lime green in envy! looks like everybody had fun! Great Pics! :thumbsup2

coolio!

everyone looks they are having a grand ol' (liquor fueled) time.

Woohoo! Look at all the sexay DISers! I ended up not feeling well and couldnt make it :guilty:

ConcKahuna said:
Woohoo! Look at all the sexay DISers! I ended up not feeling well and couldnt make it :guilty:

We missed you! Let's hope next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter