PHOTOS JUST ADDED! Mini-meet In August

majortom said:
Yep, I can add you both. No problem at all.

As we get closer, I would like to get a more accurate count, just so that I can give them a final count.

/carmi

Thank you, Carmi, this is great!

Wow ... I can't believe how many people are going and the plans you guys are making. I'm almost tempted to add on another trip ... 6 in one year might be a little over the top! But I will expect a complete report!

Saxton said:
Wow ... I can't believe how many people are going and the plans you guys are making. I'm almost tempted to add on another trip ... 6 in one year might be a little over the top! But I will expect a complete report!

No, no, six is GOOD! Please come!

Wow.. 6??? And I thought 4 was alot! LOL!! But I echo Vicki.. Sue,, Come on down!!! :)

Kathy

Sue come on down! I'll spray ya with water and charge ya $25 bucks and call it "Maid of the Mist"!

I know, 5 trips sounds really bad (blame it on too many DVC points!) but so far I've been on 3 - 1 was non-Disney but I stayed at BWV and I took family on the other 2 including my Mom & I either push her in a wheelchair or we walk very, very slowly which means I don't get to do too much! I'm taking her in December and she said she wants to go to the Food and Wine Festival with me (I love her dearly, but that one is for me!!!). So I guess I'm trying to justify an August trip. I've got two big projects at work so I can't promise anything right now but I'll say 'maybe'.

Oh, Mike - thank you for your kind offer!

Saxton said:
I know, 5 trips sounds really bad (blame it on too many DVC points!) but so far I've been on 3 - 1 was non-Disney but I stayed at BWV and I took family on the other 2 including my Mom & I either push her in a wheelchair or we walk very, very slowly which means I don't get to do too much! I'm taking her in December and she said she wants to go to the Food and Wine Festival with me (I love her dearly, but that one is for me!!!). So I guess I'm trying to justify an August trip. I've got two big projects at work so I can't promise anything right now but I'll say 'maybe'.

Oh, Mike - thank you for your kind offer!

Oooh, good going gang, we have her pondering the possibilities!

OO OO, Sue, I have just been back on these boards in a ton of weeks!!
So, I am voting for you to come down!! Whats better than August in Florida??

mickeem said:
OO OO, Sue, I have just been back on these boards in a ton of weeks!!
So, I am voting for you to come down!! Whats better than August in Florida??

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: oh that's too funny ... August in FLA ... I lived in FLA for four years, real Floridians avoid August!

Traci - did your blood thin already?!

Sue, yes it has thinned, I think it was thin before we got down here, I love the heat, and am enjoying the sun so far.. We will see how I feel in August!!

Carmi, are you still up for arranging another mini-meet the week we're all down? If so, that would be great because Rick and Joe are going to be down earlier in the week and would like together with all of us. I looked over our schedule and we could make it either 8/27 or 8/28. Would that work for what you have in mind?

mickeem said:
Sue, yes it has thinned, I think it was thin before we got down here, I love the heat, and am enjoying the sun so far.. We will see how I feel in August!!

Ahhh August, when your moist underwear is sticking to your butt at 7am already! CANT WAIT! :happytv:

Viki said:
Carmi, are you still up for arranging another mini-meet the week we're all down? If so, that would be great because Rick and Joe are going to be down earlier in the week and would like together with all of us. I looked over our schedule and we could make it either 8/27 or 8/28. Would that work for what you have in mind?

You mean over at Emeril's Orlando or at Emeril's Tchoup Chop? Sure, I would be happy to set that up. Just let me know how many and a date.

/carmi

majortom said:
You mean over at Emeril's Orlando or at Emeril's Tchoup Chop? Sure, I would be happy to set that up. Just let me know how many and a date.

/carmi

Yes, 8/27 or 8/28 would work for Gwen and I.

How about everyone else? Let's get another list going to give Carmi something to work with. Rick are you guys good for one of those dates?

Viki said:
Yes, 8/27 or 8/28 would work for Gwen and I.

How about everyone else? Let's get another list going to give Carmi something to work with. Rick are you guys good for one of those dates?

Just get a list together and I will arrange it. You also need to choose a restaurant. :-)

/carmi

im down, if im free! Ill be down there for the college program. Fill me in!

Vicki and Gwen
MickeyDee
Mike
Carmi
Traci & Brenda
Kevin & Randall
Lauren Elizabeth and two children
Boston 5602 and niece (for a drink, but who knows???)
Kathy & Niece
Shan and Sher (for drinks)

So, I have 16 for dinner and Illuminations on Thursday, August 31, 2006 at Rose and Crown. Anyone else at the World? Did I miss anyone? Anyone new?

Carmi is handling the arrangements, but we should probably firm all of this up!

Hey there Vik... It is actually.. me.. my 25 yr old neice and my 2 yr old nephew... not sure if we can do dinner.. depends all on him and his mood at the time.....LOL!! It will be or last night there... and who knows if he will be thrilled or overstimulated.. :)

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter