PHOTOS JUST ADDED! Mini-meet In August

Hey everyone. I realize we're jumping on this bandwagon a little late, but we wanted to get the specifics of this little gathering! We actually have reservations at Cali Grill that night at 9:00 with Wishes to follow for our birthdays (yes, same day, how bizarre is that?!), but we'd love to stop by to meet everyone. I just wasn't sure if everyone was getting there early for the live music, or just going for dinner. Let us know, and we hope to see everyone at the park (1 month and 1 week left! woo hoo! :thumbsup2 )

s2turk said:
Hey everyone. I realize we're jumping on this bandwagon a little late, but we wanted to get the specifics of this little gathering! We actually have reservations at Cali Grill that night at 9:00 with Wishes to follow for our birthdays (yes, same day, how bizarre is that?!), but we'd love to stop by to meet everyone. I just wasn't sure if everyone was getting there early for the live music, or just going for dinner. Let us know, and we hope to see everyone at the park (1 month and 1 week left! woo hoo! :thumbsup2 )

Hey, friends, please join us. I'm going to have to wait to talk with Carmi to confirm what time we're having dinner at Rose and Crown, but it's early and you all are very welcome to come, join us at the table, share a drink and move on as you need!

Hi,

If not too terribly late, I would love to join...I live in Sanford, and love going to D. Let me know. BTW new on here and hi to all the cool, friendly people on here! :cool1:

Terry

My wife and I are here at Disney as we speak... I'm not gay, but my sister is and I have no hangups... We'll be here until Aug. 20th so if you happen to see a large black man wearing a kilt... stop and say hello, that'll be me.

Bill

Kilted_Yank said:
My wife and I are here at Disney as we speak... I'm not gay, but my sister is and I have no hangups... We'll be here until Aug. 20th so if you happen to see a large black man wearing a kilt... stop and say hello, that'll be me.

Bill

Ok - I've got to ask this - were you at Potomac Mill mall about 3 weeks ago?? I saw someone who sounds like you there (big black guy in a black kilt) - and then your info says No.Va.....

Just wondering, would be a VERY small world then! Or maybe there are two of you! (I was shopping with my husband and kids....Dh is black and said "cool brother....' which ofcourse made me laugh. :) )

Take care!

Viki said:
Hey, friends, please join us. I'm going to have to wait to talk with Carmi to confirm what time we're having dinner at Rose and Crown, but it's early and you all are very welcome to come, join us at the table, share a drink and move on as you need!

I will check what time our reservation is, and post it here.

/carmi

Our reservation is set for 7:30 at Rose and Crown. I would like to give them a final count the day before, so please make sure you are on our list. They are expecting us to be there through Illuminations.

/carmi

majortom said:
Our reservation is set for 7:30 at Rose and Crown. I would like to give them a final count the day before, so please make sure you are on our list. They are expecting us to be there through Illuminations.

/carmi

Thanks for much Carmi.

OK, friends, this is the last chance to get a seat at the mini-meet. Who is IN???

Vicki and Gwen

Viki said:
Vicki and Gwen
MickeyDee
Mike
Carmi
Traci & Brenda
Kevin & Randall
Lauren Elizabeth and two children
Boston 5602 and niece (for a drink, but who knows???)
Kathy & Niece
Shan and Sher (for drinks)

So, I have 16 for dinner and Illuminations on Thursday, August 31, 2006 at Rose and Crown. Anyone else at the World? Did I miss anyone? Anyone new?

I know some others have chimed in since and I haven't heard from some of the above folk in a bit. I take off in 3 days and I want to be able to give Carmi a final count by then.

YAY!! Us too Vik!! We leave on Friday as well... little tough guy came down with an ear infection yesterday!!! :sad2: I am crossing my fingers, toes and anything else that is crossable to hope he is all better by friday!!!

I wouldn't count on us for dinner... as I think I said before... but we will definitetly stop by and say hi!!! :) With a 2 year old... well almost 3 year old.. it's all in the timing!! If he is being cooperative then we can stay.. but.. if he is done.. then just a quick hello!

Have a great trip!!

And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :)

Kathy

Viki said:
I know some others have chimed in since and I haven't heard from some of the above folk in a bit. I take off in 3 days and I want to be able to give Carmi a final count by then.

I can add people up until 30Aug06. Just make sure you are on this list before then.

/carmi

majortom said:
I can add people up until 30Aug06. Just make sure you are on this list before then.

/carmi

Thank you, Carmi. I'm out of town as of tomorrow morning, so I'm leaving this all in your capable hands.

Count me in! I may be running a little late, cant come till after work, but Viki and I have exchanged phone numbers so I can phone my order in if need be.

And Viki, I'll trust my cocktail order to you! :rolleyes:

OrlandoMike said:
Count me in! I may be running a little late, cant come till after work, but Viki and I have exchanged phone numbers so I can phone my order in if need be.

And Viki, I'll trust my cocktail order to you! :rolleyes:

Ooooh, you bet friend. And resend me that phone number!!!

I'm sure one of us will have a pic posted by late Thursday night. If I can remember how to post pics! LOL

Looks like we may need a Hurricane back-up plan.

Keep an eye on the weather!

Hmm, how did I miss this thread, with it being stuck up on the top? I want in for sure! It looks like the storm will be mostway through the state by thursday in the AM. Worst case if the parks are closed we can all meet up at DTD and maybe make it a PI night :thumbsup2 After all, Thursdays are "gay" night at PI. :rotfl2:

I spoke with Viki today and everything is a go for Thursday night!

Hurricane, Tropical Storm or not! WE WILL HAVE DINNER!

Well, I have my flight set up. I get in around 18:00, so I expect to head right to EPCOT. I should probably show up around 19:00 and our reservation is for 19:20 or 19:30 as I recall. I will check here before I leave, so if anyone wants to add themselves, just let me know. If you PM me I check.

/carmi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter