PinkGirlygirl's Pirate Team - SUNDAY

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
Arg! Putting together a team of trustworthy individuals has to be the most frustrating part of this quest!

I am looking for FIVE adults that will stick with this until all 6 members have advanced this part of the quest.

I am hoping to do this quest today if at all possible, although tomorrow could be an option. I will be on from now until close tonight trying to put together a team.

TEAM

PinkGirlygirl ADVANCED
Cruiselinefan (Iris) ADVANCED
Matty_D ADVANCED
FlyingPegasus ADVANCED
Qruthie ADVANCED
Palmnut ADVANCED

Joining later tonight...
Maltoo ADVANCED
KrazyPete ADVANCED
Ladysouth ADVANCED

Joining tomorrow....
Jedi
DocHT
HappyGoLucky (Endearing)

So it looks like I need one more player. It can be done with 6 people rather than 8, and I'd rather go that route with all the lag and long pirate queues...

Problem is... I am on VMK right now and nobody from my team is on....

I would like to begin playing no later than 4 EST today. If anyone from my team is on DIS, please respond here.

This will be our "meeting" spot where we can communicate outside of the VMK dictionary.

Cruise will be posting our game rules in a second here...

Hi,

I absolutely stink at pirates, can't seem to shoot the other ships lol. But I am reliable, and willing to try. If nothing else I will make a good shooting duck. So if you're interested, I'm game. Thanks.

Ok team, I was lucky enough to be in a game today to see this method work.

OK, we have our team in place.

GAME #1

Cruise will be the PIRATE SHOOTER since she has seen this done before.

Pink will be the ROYAL SHOOTER.

**NOBODY ELSE WILL SHOOT AT ALL******

Your mission will be to get health whenever needed and inform Cruise and I of your health status...

Let's ROCK!!

OK, I'm in queue now for North lobby.... #56 :faint:

This SO BITES!

But thanks to Cruise, Fly, Qruthie, Gogoli, Palmnut! We can do this, ladies!!

Remember... nobody shoots but me and Cruise.

Round #2 we will choose a pirate ship to be last ship standing (this ship not only will not shoot, but will also not be shot at) so that pirate side can win and we can go onto three rounds...

pirate:

One other thing...

DON'T FORGET TO HAVE YOUR QUEST WINDOW UP AND RUNNING!!!!!!!!!

Cruise, can you please sign into MSN???

Fly? Q? Do you ladies have MSN or Yahoo??

It would be nice to be able to communicate with each other while waiting in queue lines....

Fly is 34
I had a white box crash on my first try and am 56

I am 33

Pink I am afraid I will crash my computer if I sign on.

I have MSN but don't know my user name - rofl. But, I don't want to crash my computer opening it if I don't have to.

OK, no problem, Cruise... I understand, which is why I opened this thread. This will be our main communication and meeting spot.

Thanks Fly for letting us know about Q's crash. We will get into lobby and wait for her.

Currently #23 in line...

Take this time to read the rules. I printed them out so I have them beside me...

fly I am right in front of you.:rotfl:

OK... guess there's no reason for me to stay on MSN either :rotfl2:

Palm, I'm signing out so if you need to talk to me, talk to me here :hug:

Oh gosh, hope by signing out, I don't crash! :eek:

#12 in queue... getting there!

DH just came over to me and said, "guess I'll see you on Tuesday..."

Ah yup... ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter