PinkGirlygirl's Pirate Team - SUNDAY

I'm 24 in line.

FYI, I'll be available all night and all of tomorrow. Not working has its good points. :lmao:

hope we don't all crash like yesterday as soon as game starts.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I stinking CRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:

I am so sorry, ladies. I just want to cry :sad: BACK IN THE QUEUE AGAIN..........

we are waiting girlie, no worries

It's ok pink, we still love you! and more importantly, you still Rock the Cat Box!

I'm in the lobby.

Another FYI, qruthietoo isn't participating in the quest however she is a level 3 in pirates. My son is willing to play as her if needed. If we just need two people to sit and look pretty, I can try to have qruthie and qruthietoo play at the same time, but only if they both sit and look pretty. I've kept them both alive during friendly flag before. Battle would be more tricky.

Thanks, Q. My husband is also on "stand by" willing to play one of my girl mules in case we need another "duck"... but right now we have 6 players so we're good to go. If anyone has to drop out, we can pull in a mule...

#19 in queue. Can you boot everyone out of there please? ;)

*barges in quietly on pink's post* - welcome to the quest. :rotfl:

LOL!

You know, I didn't crash ONCE yesterday, but now that I finally put a full team together and actually want to try advancing on the quest, BOOM! So not fair!!

#18... not moving very fast :sad2:

LOL!

You know, I didn't crash ONCE yesterday, but now that I finally put a full team together and actually want to try advancing on the quest, BOOM! So not fair!!

#18... not moving very fast :sad2:

Actually girl we may have ate I believe.

Hi Pink,

If you are still looking for players for the evening you can add myself and my daughter "Fantasymooma" to the list.

This has been a very fustrating quest to say the least.

Hi Pink,

If you are still looking for players for the evening you can add myself and my daughter "Fantasymooma" to the list.

This has been a very fustrating quest to say the least.

Fantasymooma is your daughter??????

I'm guessing it's going to take us pretty much all night to get this entire team through the quest.

However, I will be around tomorrow all day to help any DIS'ers that still need to get through, so give me a holler. :hug:

ladysouth and I will take turns helping all day tomorrow too. Even if we get through tonight (which I sadly don't count on)

Oh my gosh, my heart is starting to beat really fast.

PLEASE DON'T CRASH ON ME, VMK!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

After the game (if we all make it in), everyone please refresh and regroup in my pirate room where we can discuss how game went and pick new shooters (hopefully!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter