PinkGirlygirl's Pirate Team - SUNDAY

Go team Go! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Ok we got the original 6 through and now we are working on Too. After this game I think I need a break.

Pink you started this madness at 2:36 this afternoon. Thank you so much to pink and the red hat group! This has been an interesting day!

I will be back later to help some more people through the pirates game.

13 in line!

Go team Go! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Ok we got the original 6 through and now we are working on Too. After this game I think I need a break.

Pink you started this madness at 2:36 this afternoon. Thank you so much to pink and the red hat group! This has been an interesting day!

I will be back later to help some more people through the pirates game.

13 in line!

OH MY WORD!!

EIGHT STINKING HOURS to get through SIX people!! That is SOOOO very wrong, VMK!!! And that's with NO BREAKS!!! :scared1:

TEN HOURS LATER we have advanced NINE people through this part of the quest!!!

I am taking a BREAK! :dance3:

Thank you all SO MUCH for sticking it out with me. You all SO ROCK THE CAT BOX!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

wow sounds like you all had a busy and stressful day today. I don't think there is any hope for me tomorrow to finish this. OH well. Contrats to you all for the determination!

ps. Did any of you finish the whole quest? Even if I manage to get past pirates there is still mansion and jungle cruise for me to conquer.

wow sounds like you all had a busy and stressful day today. I don't think there is any hope for me tomorrow to finish this. OH well. Contrats to you all for the determination!

ps. Did any of you finish the whole quest? Even if I manage to get past pirates there is still mansion and jungle cruise for me to conquer.

Haven't had time to work on quest yet... been too busy advancing people. Will work on that tomorrow.

I was able to finish the quest.

I took a break from pirates to finish.

Tomorrow is my DH birthday, and I probably won't be on much the next few days.

Thanks again everbody for the help!

Fly!:grouphug:

Congratulations to all of you!! It's good to know that all that time and hard work paid off. :)
I was able to advance today too and will finish the quest tomorrow. After that I am free to anyone who needs me to help advance them.
Just Holllllllaaa! :cool2:

Pink I don't know why you didn't include me today when I agreed to play with you last night, but please do include my daughter KiwiKrazy for tomorrow AM. I'll be on in the morning for 2 hours only. We're good pirates and can get it done in two rounds rather than three. LMK
Car would like to join you or whomever with mansion also.
Thanks.

Jedi if you can play during work we can get you done. I have very little time tomorrow between work and cleaning house for carpet cleaner on Tues, but I'll look for you. You're too good a friend to leave in the wakes of Davey Jones...

I see a lot of people have advanced. Does that mean I can jump to the end of the line and you can help me?

Jedi if you can play during work we can get you done. I have very little time tomorrow between work and cleaning house for carpet cleaner on Tues, but I'll look for you. You're too good a friend to leave in the wakes of Davey Jones...

Thanks a bunch! I"m not sure how much time I"ll have at work but I'll definitely have an hour from 12pm to 1pm CT during my lunch break! That's the best time for me. I can't find the spoilers. It's pointless for me to get past pirates if I can't find the spoilers. ARG!

OH well this is pointless, i'm not going to be able to do this without the spoiler. I guess you snooze you loose! Congrats to everyone that completed it.

I haven't needed spoilers (at least I haven't yet), it's like going to different rooms with no timelimit or picking up skulls. Sorry I will be at work during your lunch break.

Pink,

Please add JamminJoey and Car's daughter to this morning.

Umm.... for some reason this thread keeps getting bumped up.

This is SUNDAY'S thread.

I have started a MONDAY thread.

Please post that to that one :grouphug:

I consider this one closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter