Pirates Exchange----sent/recieved

Tomorrow is the mail by date! Please Post when you send you exchanges. I can keep better track of who sent and recieved if you post! :sunny:
Thanks!

From Snowwhitesmom I recievedL
A Jack Folder
Pirates of the Caribbean Dry Erase Board
A Bandanna
A Keychain
A pen
A 3 buttons!
Thanks so much! I love the bag you put it in!

You are very welcome. I am glad you liked it!

Oh! My daughter moved the stuff and there was a pirates of the caribbean dead man's chest soundtrack that she is claiming for herself. I am not sure which one of you 2 sent it but THANKS~

I love everything I got!

Tigger113 said:
Oh! My daughter moved the stuff and there was a pirates of the caribbean dead man's chest soundtrack that she is claiming for herself. I am not sure which one of you 2 sent it but THANKS~

I love everything I got!

Ahhh...Caitlin: I am so glad you like everything...and the CD is from ME!!! :thumbsup2

So glad it all arrived in tack!!! I was worried about the CD being broken!! :worried:

I loved shopping for everything and just had to get you both Jack pirate: and Will pirate: !!! They were so neat!! pirate:

momrek06 said:
Ahhh...Caitlin: I am so glad you like everything...and the CD is from ME!!! :thumbsup2

So glad it all arrived in tack!!! I was worried about the CD being broken!! :worried:

I loved shopping for everything and just had to get you both Jack pirate: and Will pirate: !!! They were so neat!! pirate:

Oh..Cd's are fine in the envelopes as long as they are in cases! I am going to put the CD on right now! I LOVE Jack and Will and I think those are so neat!

Thank you so much!
Caitlin :sunny: :cool1: :goodvibes :) :teeth: :banana: :wizard: :Pinkbounc

Am I the only one who had a hard time finding pirate stuff? I thought it woudl be everywhere with the new movie, but it is scarce around here. I finished buying stuff and it's going out tomorrow!

christinadei said:
Am I the only one who had a hard time finding pirate stuff? I thought it woudl be everywhere with the new movie, but it is scarce around here. I finished buying stuff and it's going out tomorrow!

I had a hard time too. We had a cute little girl (from signature) that is two. We stayed with the theme of pirates as we couldn't find anything from the movie. We had a blast shopping though. I think DD's loved the shopping part more than anything. They would have filled my cart with tons of $$$$ if I could have afforded it. FUN!!!!! pirate: pirate:

Our package is all set to go out and we are off to the post office this afternoon.

I was able to find some pirate stuff, but most of the "fun" kind of pirate stuff seemed to be gone. There was alot of movie kind of things around. They just seemed kind of scary for a little kid. Since my DS was the same age as our Exchange buddy, I just let him pick a few things out. Probably an odd little assortment, but I wasn't sure what was appropriate. This is our first exchange so I am sure I will catch on as I see what all else got sent.

**NOTE TO OUR EXCHANGE BUDDY: Because of where we both live, we were concerned about the power problems in your area and weren't sure if you were around this week or if you headed for cooler areas. In any case, we are sending the package with delivery confirmation in the hope that it will make sure it gets to you. Hope that this week wasn't too bad for you, it looked a little crazy on TV.

mssocks said:
Mine was on the door step when I got home tonight! :cool1: :cool1:
A really great electronic pirate pinball game!! Thank you thank you!
I would type more but I'm still playing it........

My package will be mailed this weekend - we had a power outage and I missed out on some prime shopping time. pirate: pirate:

Glad you liked it! :wizard:

Now, I'm starting to get like a kid waiting for christmas. Can harldy wait for mine. :bounce: :bounce:

wellesleyprincess said:
Glad you liked it! :wizard:

Now, I'm starting to get like a kid waiting for christmas. Can harldy wait for mine. :bounce: :bounce:

ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!! :goodvibes pirate: :goodvibes

BTW: Wellesley..I grew up in Needham, MA...is that MA you are from or did you attend the college....or nothing to do w/MA at all??

momrek06 said:
BTW: Wellesley..I grew up in Needham, MA...is that MA you are from or did you attend the college....or nothing to do w/MA at all??

I go to college there. (I'm home for the summer right now) Interestingly, I babysat for a family in Needham last semester.

wellesleyprincess said:
I go to college there. (I'm home for the summer right now) Interestingly, I babysat for a family in Needham last semester.

:offtopic: : Oh, that is so awesome! WC, what a fabulous college. And the Marathon running right by every year. Love Wellesley although Needham and Wellesley are long time rivals!!! :goodvibes

:wave:

Jack - will you be delivered to my doorstep priority mail or UPS?
I mailed my pirate out and I'm waiting for you to arrive.

I just checked my delivery confirmation... the package I sent arrived on the 22nd. She hasn't posted she recieved it though!
Still anxiously awaitng mine!! :bounce:
Kimba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter