Pirates Exchange----sent/recieved

weeyore33 said:
Hi thee have recieved my exchanges from kimbac,MYzoejane, and sunny_medfordi have sent all of mine, hope everyone enjoys! pirate:

sent:
2angelsinheaven

empare

momrek06

sunny_medford: yours was awesome my kids went bonkers!thank you!!!!

YES, YES...weeyore33...I posted earlier (Saturday) received your awesome PIRATE filled package!!! MANY THANKS!!! pirate:

Well, the mail just arrived here and still no package. I am PM'ing you my information Karen (momrek06). I will take you up on your offer to help if it is still okay.

MickeyMamma said:
Well, the mail just arrived here and still no package. I am PM'ing you my information Karen (momrek06). I will take you up on your offer to help if it is still okay.

OKAY: Received your PM, MickeyMamma and I am off to SHOP!!! :thumbsup2

pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: !!!!!!!!!!

momrek06, I had just sent you a pm.
For this exchange along with the baby/toddler exchange, I am putting together names of people who have yet to recieve their exchange.
At the ending of the week, for both exchanges. If the recpients have yet to recieve their exchanges-since it may have been sent later then the actual send by date, postal situations.... then we will have elves step in.
So, if you could just update us with what is going on with your exchanges...that would be great. :thumbsup2

mommytotwo said:
momrek06, I had just sent you a pm.
For this exchange along with the baby/toddler exchange, I am putting together names of people who have yet to recieve their exchange.
At the ending of the week, for both exchanges. If the recpients have yet to recieve their exchanges-since it may have been sent later then the actual send by date, postal situations.... then we will have elves step in.
So, if you could just update us with what is going on with your exchanges...that would be great. :thumbsup2

MICKEYMAMMA: You are all set!! DS should be receiving his package in TWO days!!!! Hope he likes everything. Let me know!!! AND I am glad I could help out!!! :sunny:

momrek06 said:
MICKEYMAMMA: You are all set!! DS should be receiving his package in TWO days!!!! Hope he likes everything. Let me know!!! AND I am glad I could help out!!! :sunny:

Oh my goodness Karen!!! :Pinkbounc You are just the BEST!!! I cannot wait to see my little guys face when he gets his package!! You have totally made my week.

And you do know that this goodness that you are putting out there is SURE to come back to you. You are truly a part of what makes me love to visit this board.

I will post back as SOON as DS gets the package!

MickeyMamma said:
Oh my goodness Karen!!! :Pinkbounc You are just the BEST!!! I cannot wait to see my little guys face when he gets his package!! You have totally made my week.

And you do know that this goodness that you are putting out there is SURE to come back to you. You are truly a part of what makes me love to visit this board.

I will post back as SOON as DS gets the package!

Oh...Mickeymamma...you are so very welcome!!! I cannot see us here on the DIS :disrocks: ever disappointing our kiddos :angel: !!! They are way to precious :lovestruc !!! Let me know when the package arrives!!! AND IT IS BIG!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Got mine from Beverly in Ma, no note so I'm not sure of the DIS name.

I got a pirate inflatable ball, small flag, a keychain, laytex ballon, bubbles and some fabric rings or wristbands. Unfortunatly the mail man must not have read "Fragile" written on the side because only the ballon, ball and wristbands made it ok.

Thank you! I'll be taking these to add to my pirate basket for our stateroom on Pirate night.

So, according to my list, there is now 3 more people waiting for their exchanges to arrive.

mommytotwo said:
So, according to my list, there is now 3 more people waiting for their exchanges to arrive.

Well, I guess "technically" I am still waiting, but momrek06 is elfing for us. :love:

Thanks again Karen!!

MickeyMamma said:
Well, I guess "technically" I am still waiting, but momrek06 is elfing for us. :love:

Thanks again Karen!!

Ahhh... I loved being a ELF!!!! :teeth:

Hey Guys! Nothing today ( I'm assuming my exchange is being sent through regular mail). Mail carrier has come and gone :sad1:
Maybe tomorrow!! :surfweb:
Kimba

kimbac3-According to 2angelsinheaven, you should be getting it any day now, so maybe tomorrow.

Wendy from Mass....Randall recieved his package yesturday and boy was he thrilled. I sat him down to explain why he was getting this package in the mail, and he seemed a little funny about it. But then, when he got it open,...his face lit up and he hugged me and thanked me!!, So now I need to pass the hug and thanks on to you! :hug: :thanks:
I know I'm gonna forget some of the things that were in the package, because he immediately had everthing out and playing with them, but I do remember seeing a balloon, keychains, a treasure map, bubbles, wrist bands, a pirate flag and some M&M's!! Thank you so much. This was a lot of fun! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter