Pirates Exchange----sent/recieved

There was a package on my doorstep tonight!

I got a whole BUNCH of neat stuff! A really cool pirate card signed by my secret pal, Kason. :thumbsup2 A POC cup, folder, TWO notebooks and stickers. A thing to keep my cup from sweating all over the furniture, scented colored pencils ( how did you know I was an artist? :artist: ), toe thingies for when I paint my nails and..... a pirate hat, eye patch and earring! ( no, you cannot borrow them, they're MINE ) And a hat to match my bathing suit.

By the way - the card is being put on my desk at the office first thing Monday.

Thank you so much Kason, you did a wonderful job shopping for me! :cheer2: pirate:

mssocks said:
There was a package on my doorstep tonight!

I got a whole BUNCH of neat stuff! A really cool pirate card signed by my secret pal, Kason. :thumbsup2 A POC cup, folder, TWO notebooks and stickers. A thing to keep my cup from sweating all over the furniture, scented colored pencils ( how did you know I was an artist? :artist: ), toe thingies for when I paint my nails and..... a pirate hat, eye patch and earring! ( no, you cannot borrow them, they're MINE ) And a hat to match my bathing suit.

By the way - the card is being put on my desk at the office first thing Monday.

Thank you so much Kason, you did a wonderful job shopping for me! :cheer2: pirate:

I'm so glad you liked everything! Kason will be happy. We were so bummed because we had no selection at all. There weren't even any pirate toys in the toy section at our walmart! We live in a small town and the walmart is brand new, the only other thing we have is a family dollar. I could've went to toys r us and other places in the next town, but Kason wanted to pick the stuff out for you, so I hope you really do like it.

Thanks so much Caitlin (Tigger113)! DS is at his fathers until next Friday, but I opened his package so I could post what he got. He got two really cool pirate info sheets on parchment paper. They look really old and authentic. One is the Pirates Creed of Ethics and the other is Weapons of Pirates. He's going to totally flip over these. He will want to hang them on his wall. It's really cool because they match a pirate map he has from the outer banks. He also got a pirate's house restaurant post card from Savannah and some information about pirates. He's going to love that! Thanks so much, you did a great job!

HELLO ALL:

My PIRATE PACKAGE arrived TODAY....YIPPEE SKIPPEE :cheer2:

I received from "Wendy" so much neat Pirate items!!!!! pirate:

The List:

BALLOONS (Pirate) pirate:
2 KEY CHAINS (Pirate) pirate:
PIRATE BUBBLES pirate:
A PIRATE FLAG pirate:
A PIRATE TREASURE MAP pirate:
PIRATE STICKERS pirate:

This is just so awesome!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

THANK YOU, WENDY!!!! :thanks:

Mine is on it's way, it was delayed a bit wanted to get something extra cool for my exchange. (It's 2angels, posted under DFiance's name on accident...lol)

We got a very nice PM from our shuffle buddy wdwlovers5 telling us that they were enjoying the package we sent.

Still keeping watch for our shuffle package...... hopefully Monday! pirate:

DaGrumpy said:
Mine is on it's way, it was delayed a bit wanted to get something extra cool for my exchange. (It's 2angels, posted under DFiance's name on accident...lol)

Does that mean you had us? Just wondering since nothing has arrived yet.

If you didn't have us,
Can whomever had us please let me know? DS is going crazy running to the mailbox each day looking for a package. THANKS!!

MickeyMamma said:
Does that mean you had us? Just wondering since nothing has arrived yet.

If you didn't have us,
Can whomever had us please let me know? DS is going crazy running to the mailbox each day looking for a package. THANKS!!

O..man..MickeyMamma: This is sad for your little fellow!!! In the event something has happened, and you know there are some serious issues going on, I would be absolutely GLAD to run out and put together a pirate: package for your DS!!!

Please let me know!! I can go tomorrow, even today and get the same things I got for my Exchange person!!! Just let me know. You can PM with details. Name, address, age of your DS and what he likes PIRATE-WISE pirate: !!!

OKAY!!! Karen

momrek06 said:
O..man..MickeyMamma: This is sad for your little fellow!!! In the event something has happened, and you know there are some serious issues going on, I would be absolutely GLAD to run out and put together a pirate: package for your DS!!!

Please let me know!! I can go tomorrow, even today and get the same things I got for my Exchange person!!! Just let me know. You can PM with details. Name, address, age of your DS and what he likes PIRATE-WISE pirate: !!!

OKAY!!! Karen

Karen,

I saw the things about the issues last night and wasn't sure what to think. I was assured that whomever had me for the shuffle (and I have the same problem with the Baby shuffle - my stuff sent and received, but we received nothing yet?) In light of it all I am not sure what to think.

I would still like to think that there is something on the way for my little ones, but in light of what all has been going on and that it happened in BOTH Exchanges, I just don;t know.

I REALLY appreciate the offer, but maybe let's give it another day to see if a package surfaces or if the Exchanger posts back here.

Thank you though. You are really sweet! :love:

MickeyMamma said:
Karen,

I saw the things about the issues last night and wasn't sure what to think. I was assured that whomever had me for the shuffle (and I have the same problem with the Baby shuffle - my stuff sent and received, but we received nothing yet?) In light of it all I am not sure what to think.

I would still like to think that there is something on the way for my little ones, but in light of what all has been going on and that it happened in BOTH Exchanges, I just don;t know.

I REALLY appreciate the offer, but maybe let's give it another day to see if a package surfaces or if the Exchanger posts back here.

Thank you though. You are really sweet! :love:

OKAY :thumbsup2

But please keep me posted and I will help out if need be!!!!

:wave2: , Karen

Still waiting for mine. Did I miss something important about the "issues"?
I'm a bit confused :confused3
Kimba

kimbac3 said:
Still waiting for mine. Did I miss something important about the "issues"?
I'm a bit confused :confused3
Kimba

The exchange organizer of this exchange who was also the one organizing the baby exchange has been banned. So we are trying to kick up after her exchanges.

If you have not yet recieved your exchange, could you please post here. And, if you have sent out your exchange and your pal did not recieve it, could you tell us his/her name and the date that you had sent it out so that person is able to keep an eye out for it.
We are hoping that these two exchanges will be completed soon and that everyone does recieve their exchanges.

mommytotwo said:
The exchange organizer of this exchange who was also the one organizing the baby exchange has been banned. So we are trying to kick up after her exchanges.

If you have not yet recieved your exchange, could you please post here. And, if you have sent out your exchange and your pal did not recieve it, could you tell us his/her name and the date that you had sent it out so that person is able to keep an eye out for it.
We are hoping that these two exchanges will be completed soon and that everyone does recieve their exchanges.

:thumbsup2 !!! Let me know if I can help out at all! :goodvibes

momrek06 said:
:thumbsup2 !!! Let me know if I can help out at all! :goodvibes

Thank you Karen. I will let you know if we need help.
I was not part of this exchange and have not been keeping up with it, so if anyone has any info. on any participants or exchange packages, please post it here.

I still have not received mine but am hoping my exchange person got theirs - hopefully will see something in the mail soon!!! :goodvibes

This is the list that I have put together so far.

*2angels had sent out her exchange-could you let us know who you had sent it to.

Waiting for their exchanges-
*MickeyMama
*kimbac3
*cinderellakh20

If there is anyone else who is waiting for their exchange, who had sent to those exchanges on this list who are waiting...please let us know.

Also, we may need a couple more elves to help out, so if you are able to, please post here or pm me.
Thank you.

Hi thee have recieved my exchanges from kimbac,MYzoejane, and sunny_medfordi have sent all of mine, hope everyone enjoys! pirate:

sent:
2angelsinheaven

empare

momrek06

sunny_medford: yours was awesome my kids went bonkers!thank you!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter