~*~PJ Amanda and Jon 1/13/10~WP/Ohana/UK Lower ~DPS photos are in 2/9!!~

Have a great trip and I hope your wedding is everything you dreamed of! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Today is finally the day! I hope everything is perfect! I'm sure it will be. Your animals are doing well but they miss you. :goodvibes
Adam wants a shar pei now.
Can't wait to hear everything!

EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING!!!! Enjoy alot of pictures. none of these are DPS they are all taken by guests.

I will go through the whole story. The night before our wedding everyone went to Jellyrolls at the Boardwalk. This was a lot of fun. These guys were amazing. Jon and I got pulled up on stage to do a dance as well!
17157_424077760176_653045176_107059.jpg

17157_424077895176_653045176_107059.jpg

So I drank WAAAY too much. Luckily the next morning I was bringing in miracle worker Ana and her Beaute Speciale crew!
17157_424077900176_653045176_107059.jpg

17157_424077915176_653045176_107059.jpg

the finished product, Ana even laced up my dress for me! they were amazing.
17157_424077925176_653045176_107059.jpg

Then it was off to the wedding pavilion!

This is me freaking out in the car when I see my uncle showing up with his kids when he was supposed to drop them off at the Grand Floridian hotel first. you can tell by the look on my dads face that he is scared :lmao:
DSCN0109.jpg

Me being anxious to get started!
17157_424078065176_653045176_107059.jpg

In the brides vestibule
17157_424077960176_653045176_107059.jpg

DSCN0111.jpg

The ceremony

DSCF2014.jpg

DSCF2019.jpg

DSCF2020.jpg

Arriving at the grand after we were married

DSCF2036.jpg

17157_424078070176_653045176_107059.jpg

first dance
17157_424078180176_653045176_107059.jpg

with my dad
17157_424078185176_653045176_107059.jpg

Cake and champagne
17157_424078075176_653045176_107059.jpg

17157_424078120176_653045176_107059.jpg

DSCF2038.jpg

17157_424078130176_653045176_107059.jpg

Ohana for dinner! yumm
DSCN0117-1.jpg

DSCN0118.jpg

DSCN0116.jpg
this was in front of the waterfall at the Polynesian

we also got our own private dance there played by the their ukalaley entertainer it was a really beautiful rendition of I cant help falling in love with you.

17157_424078245176_653045176_107059.jpg

I also went through with chopping all my hair off here are a few pics post wedding

DSCF2080.jpg
drinking with the maid of honor!

DSCF2132.jpg

on Cindy's special horse. You can find her horse on the carosel because it is the only one with a gold ribbon around its tail.

DSCF2138.jpg

our amazing honeymoon location, the animal kingdom lodge

Congrats! You looked amazing! I loved your hair and make-up. I think I even have the same headpiece so it was really cool to see it "in action" so to speak. I plan to wear my hair half up too but I'm not sure if it will hold the curl for the whole time so I'll have to do a trial to be sure.

The wedding looks wonderful and I look forward to hearing more about it. They did a great job cutting your hair, it looks super cute!

Congrats! You looked amazing! I loved your hair and make-up. I think I even have the same headpiece so it was really cool to see it "in action" so to speak. I plan to wear my hair half up too but I'm not sure if it will hold the curl for the whole time so I'll have to do a trial to be sure.

The wedding looks wonderful and I look forward to hearing more about it. They did a great job cutting your hair, it looks super cute!
thanks pezaddict! the head piece held up really well actually. Ana had to really shove it in to get it in the perfect spot and pin it like crazy because i was actually wearing it as a tiara more than a head band so it wasn't resting against my actually head at all, but Ana figured it out and after that it never moved.

Wonderful photos - you look amazing. I give you alot of credit eating at 'Ohana in that beautiful white dress with all their sauces and sticky chicken wings - I shudder just thinking about it. :rotfl::rotfl:

Can't wait to see more.

Linda

Wonderful photos - you look amazing. I give you alot of credit eating at 'Ohana in that beautiful white dress with all their sauces and sticky chicken wings - I shudder just thinking about it. :rotfl::rotfl:

Can't wait to see more.

Linda

haha it was pretty scary. I ate very slowly. I debated doing the whole tucking of the napkin in the top of the dress but i didn't want to look stupid so I just took my time which was hard considering it was teh first non diet food i had eaten in a month :lmao:

Congratulations!! You looked absolutely beatuiful!! And I love the new shorter hair.

thank you! i love my new hair, so much easier to deal with. The DH isn't to thrilled with it but he can just deal. i cant wait to see your photos Mandy! the Tabu Tabu court yard is sure to be amazing! If i had a bigger budget I for sure would have done an animal kingdom type theme as well.

Jack Day- A+ - he was the sweetest southern gentleman. All of the guests raved about his sermon. A great choice for any Disney bride.

Rosie floral team - B+- The only reason rosie is getting a B is because she handles way too much of a work load. Some emails for her were ignored and it took her weeks to respond at times. I also never got the specific picture request form from her i had to ask my planner Kathleen about it like the day before my wedding and she handled it for me. Other than that the flowers and the favors and decor from Rosie looked amazing.

DC Kathleen Reynolds - A - very relaxed easy to deal with person. She calms you down and is on top of everything so you dont have to be. I really enjoyed working with her

Beaute Speciale- A+++++ - wonderful stylists, i cant say enough good things about Ana and her team. They were a lot of fun to goof around with before the wedding. I would recommend them a thousand times over.

Transportation - F - this is my only complaint and it is not Disney it is Mears. upon arriving to disny world DH and I had 2 vouchers for the magical express because we were staying for 2 weeks at disney the first at Port Orleans, the second week at AKL. However, the first 2 nights I was staying at my parents hotel room with them at the Grand Floridian. We spent 1.5 hours arguing with Mears to let us on the shuttle and they wouldn't. First they said it was because we were not guests at the GF. My parents added us to their room guest list and got us swipe cards for their room and building because they were in the Sugar Loaf concierge suit. Then they said that it doesn't matter if we are guests anymore it is still against policy if we dont have a ticket to the GF even though we had one to Port Orleans and another to AKL. Then the manager of the Grand Floridian got on the phone and talked to the manager of the magical express and demanded that we get let on the bus. The guy still said no he actually told jon that "he doesn't let any average person on his buses with every arbitrary excuse." At this point us and the Grand Floridian people were fuming with this ****** so the GRand manager said that he will either send over a personal car for us to take paid for by the GF or we could buy bus tickets and he would reimburse us when we arrived. So instead of wating an extr 30 minutes for the car we bought the tickets which the Mears guy charged us 40.00 for! to ride the magical express to disney! the FREE magical express!

That was our first run in with Mears. #2 happened the night of our wedding at the Polynesian before dessert Jon went to the front desk and told them that we need 7 taxi's to take everyone to the dessert party. THey arrived and we got everyone situated in their cars and Jon gave someone in each car a 20.00 to pay the cab driver. He told all the drivers to go to the International gateway at Epcot- making sure he said do not take them to the front entrance. So what did they do??? Every cab except 1 went to the front entrance. This confused everyone and all of our guests were almost an hour late for the DP. As is this isn't already annoying enough some of the cab drivrs actually charged the people 30.00!!!! Jon and I had no idea until the next day when a couple people mentioned being charged upwards of 30.00. My dad said that the only reason he didn't get charged that much is because when the cab driver "got lost" he told him he better turn off his meter or else he is not getting a paid a cent.

So just a warning to future brides - Mears sucks! be weary of their transportation.

CONGRATULATIONS! You looked absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see more pics!!!!! Thanks you so much for the reviews as well, I can not believe the transportation issues you had- really $40 for the magical express!!!!!! Not too magical:mad:

Oh my god, Amanda, you were such a beautiful bride!!!! So gorgeous. And I LOVE the short hair. It totally suits you. I normally hate short hair, but it looks so stylish on you. Great choice! I bet it's such a relief not to have all that hair. I think I want to do the great post-wedding cut, but I'm so nervous! Yours gives me great hope, :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter