Poly tie-in to "Lilo and Stitch"?

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
I really think there should be some kind of tie-in at the Poly regarding "Lilo and Stitch".

My DD's, 6, is the one who actually thought of this first. She keeps saying how she hopes the Poly will have a Lilo and Stitch character meal and was also wondering if the Poly will offer hula lessons!

I told her that was a great idea but that I didn't think it was happening that I knew of.

Wouldn't that be great? At the very least they could start up the hula lessons again.

My DD now wants to give our annual trip to WDW to go to Hawaii just so she can take hula lessons!:)

At least as recently as May, the Poly offers hula lessons on Saturday mornings at 10:00 a.m. at Luau Cove. It is listed in the children's activities section of the Poly Info Sheet you receive at check-in. I'm sure Tikiman will provide current information upon his return. He did indicate that some of the children's activities' information was going to be updated.

OH I hope this is true. Saturday is our "chill out at the Poly" day and the kids would love that. We've never had time to really enjoy the resort before!
Robin M.

I can't remember the site, but I am sure Lilo & Stitch are appearing with the Character Carvan on Tuesday mornings at the Poly exclusively --was it on Deb's site -- anyone??

It's a start!

The Polynesian would be very smart to turn O'Hana's breakfast into Lilo & Stitch character breakfast!
that movie is amazing!
I would be first in line to make a PS for O'Hanas if they did that!

Laura :)

DisneyPoly,

Do you know if guests staying at other resorts are able to take the hula lessons offered on Saturday mornings?

We are staying at the WL at the end of this month and my DD (7) would LOVE to take hula lessons!

I've searched the Disney site and couldn't find any info on these hula lessons.

Thanks!

:bounce:

I'm sure they can. My children have attended other activities at the Poly and were never asked what resort they were staying at. We were touring the AKL when they began a children's trivia contest and my children were invited to participate even though we weren't staying there.

I will pull out my information to provide you with the exact wording of the lessons. It's one of those things that my DDs have wanted to do, but poor timing hasn't placed them there, but we are hoping on this Aug. trip they will.

I will report back.

DisneyPoly,

Thanks so much! It would be great if I could sign my DD up for this!

I look forward to receiving the info you have on it.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter