Poseidon Soft Opening !!!

Thanks CoasterFev. It's so great to have someone who has solid information responding on these boards.

Thanks CoasterFEV. I do disagree with you on one thing. Saying the new show will have a much better storyline than the movie Atlantis. It may be but don't underestimate the movie. Disney has made ANOTHER blockbuster animated movie that will become an instant classic. When we went to see it today the theater was packed and everyone seemed to enjoy it. I hope WDW has it's own great attraction to go with the great movie soon. Also do you think the new show will be scarier than Alien Encounter? I personally don't find AE scary but alot of people do. I find it more funny than scary. Thanks

with any ride many people may find it scary and many do not. i mean some people think that the dinos at JPRA are scary but to most people they are not- i personaly wont know and don't care too much till i go there on sunday.

Thanks for all the info CoasterFEV.;) Now I can't wait for my trip next week.:bounce: I need to remind myself to use Lost Continent as a route to whatever I'm going to so I can check up on the ride.

Also degenerationxwwfwdw1, I don't think CoasterFEV meant that the new ride has a better storyline than Disney's Atlantis, I think he just meant that the update has a better plot than the original ride.;) I may be wrong though.:confused:

Thanks again.:wave:

-Kali Wolf

Originally posted by degenerationxwwfwdw1
Thanks CoasterFEV. I do disagree with you on one thing. Saying the new show will have a much better storyline than the movie Atlantis.

I think what CoasterFEV meant was that it will have a much better storyline than the previous version of Poseidon's Fury.

I'm sure that no one at Universal would so arrogant as to think they could come up with something better than Disney. ;)

I'm sorry, nothing personal here, but I really hope that you didn't actually mean "I'm sure that no one at Universal would so arrogant as to think they could come up with something better than Disney".

Being in this business for 20 years, and being one of the those persons who comes up with this stuff, I would take great offense to such a statement.

CoasterFEV: Thanks for the info. Do you know if it will be easier for people to see the main "show". Some people said they had trouble seeing the old show when they were not in the front!

I think Kelly's statement was tongue and cheek (judging by the wink!);) ;) ;)

Mahalo for the info CF. This was the only thing at IOA I did not care for. Maybe I need to come back and see if it makes me happy with the changes???:confused:

Earl, 20 years!!!! Getting ready for retirement then? :p

Actually the new show storyline has officially gone public. Now to see who gets it correct.

What is Universal News? I'd like to see what the new storyline is going to be like.

Originally posted by nhrenee
I think Kelly's statement was tongue and cheek (judging by the wink!);) ;) ;)

Yes, my tongue wanders into my cheek with some frequency. I believe I am on record in several places as believing that Universal has bested Walt & Co. on many fronts.

Earl, if you are one of the brains behind UO, all of us on this board owe you a big round of applause!!!

Since many of you say it is now public knowledge, or direct those of us who are curious to another website where we can find out. Thank you.

Is the storyline similar to the new attraction at Universal Port Aventura, Templo del Fuego?

(Taken from Screamscape) "We were right that it would be similar in style to Universal’s Backdraft and Twister attractions, but this one takes it to a new level. Since it isn’t based on a film they had to create a story of it’s own. You will explore an Archeological Dig site where your guides, live actors, attempt to remove the treasure and anger the fire god. Hang on, this one may blow you away."

Come on guys, spill the beans...

Regards

Rob

You know what this sounds like "You know what that means? headlines! So don't screw this up!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter