Poseidon Soft Opening !!!

You know what this sounds like "You know what that means? headlines! So don't screw this up!- I mean good luck," on getting the info out of these people.

It's becoming widely known now that once you pass thru the water vortex, you'll enter the Mummys' lair. Dr. Hammond is your guide (since he lost his job in Jurassic Park), and he summons the powers of Poseidon to help us mortals escape. Everyone knows the Pyramids were secretly connected to Atlantis via deep tunnels, right?
Oh, and during the Wholidays, it's the Grinchs' lair you enter. Not the Mummy!
Naturally, it is then that we're rescued by Cindy-Lou Who!!
Believe it, or...
Jim

Not soft open yet---

Some employee previews, reactions mixed-I haven't seen it yet, probably will when the public sees it.

I agree with a previous poster on their question, can someone post a link to this "public announcement" of the ride's storyline now? Are there any spoilers in it? I'm really looking forward to this rehab and am planning on making it one of the very first rides I hit in August. Thanks guys.

Poseidon opened TODAY, 6/21 (look at that...one day early!) for guests from 12:45pm to 6pm. Lot's of good comments from guests and only a few technical difficulties with the building.

FYI: Universal Express (the kiosks AND for on-site hotel guests) is ALSO running for the soft opening. You will want to use it - waits today for Poseidon were typically around 45 minutes and the park wasn't all that crowded (and we were pushing shows through as quickly as the building would take 'em!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter