Post your favorite "Spirit of DLR" photo

Two of the magic makers:
P3310013.jpg

Bob Gurr - Imagineer

P3310014.jpg

Wally Boag - Voice of Jose - Enchanted Tiki Room

Nice photo of Wally! I know his son Lawrence. He lives in the same town as I do!

Thank you, Got that at the Enchanted Tiki Room - A Gathering of Legends Event a couple years ago.

I'm so glad they switched back to the classic Disneyland script as part of the 50th anniversary.

Not so much a "Disneyland" picture, but I did get a gorgeous sunset picture of our almost extinct Sun Wheel.

IMG_3403.jpg

These pictures were taken this past June. DBF and I were just enjoying the quiet surroundings near Snow White's Grotto and we saw a Disneyland security walk over by the ducks and he started feeding them Cheerios. I thought it was so sweet.. DBF couldn't help but take some pictures. This is DLR Spirit to me.

P6210067.jpg

P6210068.jpg

P6210070.jpg

prettyprincessbelle Oh my gosh, that is awesome!!!!!!!!! I love the security guard feeding the ducks!

prettyprincessbelle, I totally agree. Things like this make it the spirit of DLR. SO awesome. Thanks for sharing!!!

prettyprincessbelle Oh my gosh, that is awesome!!!!!!!!! I love the security guard feeding the ducks!

prettyprincessbelle, I totally agree. Things like this make it the spirit of DLR. SO awesome. Thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you both!!! :flower3:

I know, when I was watching that I was thinking "wow, this is what Disneyland is about" you know? But everywhere I look at Disneyland I think that, so who knows.. :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter