Posting on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WebmasterAlex

You do not need to register on the DIS in order to post your questions on this board. In order to start a thread or post a reply just click on the appropriate button. You must enter a username, if you choose one that is already in use on the DIS you will recieve a message stating it is in use and must select another.

Deear Alex,
My DD wants to join the discussions on the teen board under her own identity- not my lame Buggie. When we try to create a new user for her, the boards recognize my user name, even when we go to the boards under her e-mail address. What should we do?
Thanks so much.
Buggie:D

I registered 2 weeks ago and when I try to post threads or replys on the US/IoA forums it won't let me. What should I do??

HELP! I am a huge WL fan and spend countless hours reading all the posts but I am unable to post a message/question myself. Any suggestions?:(

Hi there :)

Try some of these...

Problems with first post.

1) Check if your email has treated the confirmation as junk email.

2) Do you log into the site, and then get the "unregistered" message when you try to post?

If so, your login may be timing out before you submit the post. In your User Control Panel settings, under User Options, there's one setting called "Automatically login when you return to the site? (uses cookies)". If you select YES to this parameter, you shouldn't get logged out during your session.

3) One other thing I would do is clear your browser's cookies. In Internet Explorer, click on TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS, then DELETE COOKIES.

4) take a look and be sure the email address you've provided in your profile is correct

HTH

Well, the only thing that worked was signing up for Yahoo-email. Now I can post!!!!!

YAHOOOOOOO:earsboy:

My problem is that it has been so long since I first signed up that my "activation" email is gone. I hate to junk things up by signing up again, so is there a way to get that email resent?

Got it! Just changed my email address and it send me a confirmation email at the "new" address.

So, if you are having problems getting activated, then change your email addy (if you have more than one) and it will send you an email that will activate you and confirm your new email addy.

I am planning a trip to wdw 12/26 thru 1/3/05. 11 of us including 5 grandchildren ages 3 to 10. I am interested in getting a family photo taken with the castle in the background. Any suggestions?

Hi Noreen and welcome to the DIS :)

As soon as you walk in the MK there will be photographers waiting to take your family picture and I am sure he will get all 11 of you in.

Thats funny..I did not have trouble here, but am new and tried to post on the resorts page and it says I have not been authorized. Perhaps I missed an email, what addy would it have been sent from and what would it say?

Thanks!
Courtney :earsgirl:

I can add to a thread but cannot start a new thread myself. I can't seem to find the button to start a thread! Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter