• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Posting on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been to Florida since the buyout? Are we still allowed to go to the cast stores anymore and if so can we buy stuff? Do we get any discount at all at any of the stores at Disney World anymore or are we red-headed stepchildren? :earboy2:

Hello

How do I order a cassette of Walt Disney to see everything what we can see on this site?

WebmasterAlex said:
You do not need to register on the DIS in order to post your questions on this board. In order to start a thread or post a reply just click on the appropriate button. You must enter a username, if you choose one that is already in use on the DIS you will recieve a message stating it is in use and must select another.

II am trying to send a message and have never done it before,so I am confused as to how it is done. I need some help. Inwill be going to Disneyland in July and will be there for the July 17th Celebration. Iam traveling with my 12 Year old grandson and another family. We willbe staying at the Hilton Anaheim. Would like to hear some feedback on the quality of that hotel .

When should I contact CRO with my room requests? Should I call or fax, should I contact the specific resort instead of CRO? Any info would be greatly appreciated! :flower1:

I am relatively new here, and so far I think I am doing pretty well. I have tried a few discussion boards on other web sites and they are harder to figure out. I also noticed all the members of the DIS community. This board has a lot of members. I am having a fun time planning my June trip to WDW and my July trip to DL. First time planning two trips in one year, but the Disneyland 50th Anniversary only comes once. Thanks Again

Hi Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Lucky you visiting both DL and WDW this year :) I hope you have fun.

I am need of help also...I can reply to this message but I cant not reply in any other thread? What can I do? I want to be part!!

Sometimes it goes in your junk email folder, check there first and if not I will ask Webmaster Kathy to help :)

I looked through my junk mail but I signed up a long time ago. I probably never replied to the email. I want to play like the rest of you! I am at work and this is my everyday break! If you can get me some help, I will be forever grateful! :banana:

:Pinkbounc It worked!!!! Thanks so much for the the great teamwork! I am off to play with the rest of the kids!!! :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter