Posting on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Kaylee!
Quite an awesome setup yall have here...I don't know how I missed it!

Help, I can't post. I changed my email, didn't work. Changed it back. I tried to email webmaster but it came back. Not having any luck. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Hey, Mel!!

I heard Kaylee whistle for me. ;) You should be able to post now.

Just let us know here if you have any more trouble! :sunny:

Since I am new to posting, I wanted to say hello to everyone and thanks for the hours of great info I have read on this site. :cheer2: Keep up the good work

why is there always a check in the ratings area when I post a new thread? I have not willingly done anything wrong on these threads. Thanx Mimimom :wave2:

sf09

Hello~
How do I get the ticker countdown added to my posts? I thought I figured it out but when I posted , it just showed test rather than the ticker.
Thank-you for your help
Donna ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Comic Sans
Hello! I am just starting out on this and cannot even figure out how to post a question!!! (My bad!!!) I am planning a Disney Family Cruise for next Feb and just wanted to get some input. I have 4 children (2 teens and 2 young adults) and a grandaughter. I talked my sister and her family into going with us. We are leaving out of Florida. Any suggestions about excursions or entertainment on the 7-Day Western Caribbean cruise? I hope I am even asking this in the right spot!!! I am not used to any kind of chat rooms! :confused3 Thanks!

How do I post a message wanting to rent points? I tried to go to "subscribe to forum" and I'm told I am denied access. I logged in and checked my profile and it is all ok. Can you please help me. Thanks, Lori

hello, i am new to the message boards but i used to go on the DIS chat a while ago but it seem to have changed and don't really get how it works now.

Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter