• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Posting on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure? I think you have to post so many times before you get to be promoted? I am just learning teh ropes myself. Someone will read this and give us an answer! :grouphug:

Tasha+Scott said:
I registered 2 weeks ago and when I try to post threads or replys on the US/IoA forums it won't let me. What should I do??
wow only 2 weeks ago i registered about i week ago

KayleeUK said:
At 75 posts your title will change :)
wow u r almost ready 2 go 2 dis world if u have kids i hope that they like it i have gone 3 times already i go every 3-4years because it is really expensive i stay at the Hard Rock Hotel it is really fun well i hope that u have a good time and if u don't mind please private message me saying if i can add u 2 my buddy list 4 chat ok by.

hey if anyone doesn't mind than please send me a private message saying if i can put u on my buddy list i would really like that thanks in advanced

:3dglasses how do i put the countdown clock?<http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10708;0/st/20060114/e/JEANY%27S+BIRTHDAY/k/78fb/event.png>
:wizard:

Hi, this is my first post on here, (can't you tell?). If I want to reply or ask a question, do I use the Post a reply or the quick post? Sorry to be so dim!

:wizard: This is my first time trying this. I see the button to reply to a thread, but how do you post a new question? I don't see that button. Sorry, I am so new at this! Thanks for the help.

godwin1995 said:
:wizard: This is my first time trying this. I see the button to reply to a thread, but how do you post a new question? I don't see that button. Sorry, I am so new at this! Thanks for the help.
When you first get to the threads, on top there is a button marked "New Thread" that is how to start a thread. Have fun

godwin1995 said:

Welcome to the DisBoards! Even though I've been here a while, I still have questions! Have fun... :cool1:

Just stopping in to say :wave2: since I'm brand new here...I know I'll have fun looking around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter