Posting on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Reb! I am NOT computer literate and I just have figured it out as I go. Note: the words "Comic Sans "in my first thread (?). .. I obviosly did not understand something! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: So I cannot give you advice... just wecome you. I have learned alot by doing. I am sure someone else will come along and help you more than I can. :rotfl:
It's alot of fun though and you get alot of answers. I just read a ton when I first started. Good luck! :banana: :banana: ( I love these guys!) Karen

Hi Reb Welcome back :)

Here is a link to DIS Chat

You may need to register again as chat may have changed since your last visit.

Trying to figure out how to add the "signature" blocks most seem to have so that it come up each time I post - like the times you've been to Disney and quotes and family info.
And how do I reply to a specific post? Or do I use quote to let them know I'm asking them a question?
I've been lurking for a couple of months, and this board is so great, I want to start discussing things with others! :earsgirl:

Hi! :wave2: I have no idea how to do this. Someone off the boards was nice enough to walk me through and I cannot remember unfortunately. I still would like to figure out how to add it to my email account!!!! :confused3 I DO know that I went to TickerFactory.com and followed those instructions. :teacher: Good luck because it sure is neat to have. I hope someone can help you ! Karen :cool1:

Along the top bar there is something called User CP all the way to the left. Someone told me I could edit my signature there. I think you can add your email as well.

Sarea, I think you need to go to TickerFactory.com and go through the steps to get a ticker.Once you are finished you cut and paste the top line where they tell you your ticker. Then you come into here and go to User CP, click on edit signiature and then paste your ticker there. In FRONT of the whole "http" thing, type this exact thing in:
and then go down to the bottom and save it and see how that goes. If it doesn't work, I cannot help because I will be lost by then. Like I said, I am trying how to figure out how to get it to my email attachment so it shows up every time. Good luck!! Karen :cool1:

I want to know what it will say next too.............. And how long is it going to say "Earning my ears''? :hourglass I mean how many replys do I have to do?

Gina!!! Good question!!! I didn't even know you had to respond a certain amount of times before you got a new title!! :earsgirl: Looks like I will be responding more!!! :banana:

Maybe it's how long your here..........I don't know but I want to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

It is 75 posts. Once you have something else under your name you won't have the different posting levels under your name anymore.

I want to post pictures on some of these threads, but I'm told I don't have enough posts to add use a URL. How many posts do you need before you can post pictures and URL's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter