Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits -(Ginny is deceased-Prayers for her.)

Good Morning, Ginny. I saw your post on FB last night about your FIL. I was very sorry to hear it, even though I know that he suffered so much these past couple of months. He is with his Maker now and is probably rejoicing in his brand new body. I am so happy for him, though I feel for the family he has left behind. I pray that HE will bring you all comfort and peace in this difficult time.

Hugs and love to you, my friend.

BTW, Mitchell got your prize and absolutely fell in love with it. He's played with nothing else all weekend. I got some video for you, but my camera kept dying on me. Now it is really dead until I put some new batteries in. I'll post them soon. I know you'll be busy the next few days. Again, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Love you.

Morning sweet Ginny, I am sorry to hear about your father in law but, as we all know, he is a better place now. And, probably dancing and singing and rejoicing to be there. I know it will be hard for you and Don and Don's family to cope with the loss but I know that they feel some relief that he is no longer going through such a terrible terrible situation.

Many hugs and prayers from our family to your's.

Ginny, I know we talked on FB, but I just wanted you to know that you, Don and the rest of the family are still in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Ginny, I just want you to know I have been thinking about ya'll and keeping you in my prayers.

Love ya,
Dana

Good morning Ginny,

Just wanted you to know that we are thinking about your and Don and the family. Lots of hugs and kisses and prayers are being sent your way.

I love you, Ginny! And I am much in prayer for you. May God bless you and keep you and touch you. Mitchell sends hugs and kisses to Miss Ginny. I'm sending far away hugs and kisses, too. Keep your chin up. GOD LOVES YOU, and so do I!

Hi Ginny - Just checking in to say hello and I see that you are going through some sadness right now. I will be praying for your family. I hope that you are getting some comfort by being together. Alison

Ginny - I just read your update. Please know that there are many people that are praying for you and for your healing. You are such a special woman, and so many people care about you. I know you will not be on this website very much, but I hope that there will be a way to get updates on your progress. God bless you!

Alison :flower3:

Ginny, I am so sorry that you are going through this. I will pray for you. Just remember that positive thinking is the best medicine.

Ginny--

Just remember...

"In dreams you will lose your heartache...whatever you wish for, you keep"

This will be your motto, just like Cinderella!! I am praying, crying, cheering for you. You can do it!!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I know that you have talked to your "Dis sisters" on FB (of which I am honored to be one), and I just wanted, before this thread is closed, to let you know I love you and I look forward to talking to you on FB. Keeping you in my prayers...always.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter