RAOK Thank yous for Good Deeds done within VMK

marypops! said:
ok
im going around VMK in many places
1st person to find me i will give 4 rocking chairs and a table
(so far i have given KidFoust a cactus chair, a rocking chair, a philharmagic chair, a treasure chest and a water cooler. i've given DizCaptain 5 posters and 10 pins and those all were for answering a question of mine)

SO COME FIND ME AND SAY CHEESE!! (or Cheese!!)

Found you!!

Thanks for the 4 chairs and the table!!

it's ok
just an act of kindness and im nearly out of credits after all that

Oh Bummer! That would have been fun trying to find you! Glad to hear that PixieBella has some new furniture! Where are you going to put it? Don't cover that awesome dance floor of yours! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I saw the most fantastic RAOK last night, between 2 folks who were not DIS'ers, and I only wish I had written down the nice guy's screen name.

I was in Central Plaza last night, when a friend, PrincessBree asked about the princess stuff and new hats. I sadly explained to her that it was from last week-end, no longer available, but that I was sure they would eventually come back. She was sad, but not at all whiny (as anyone who has met PrincessBree would know).

A random person also in Central Plaza just offered to trade her a sorcerer's hat, and gave it to her!

All I can remember about the RAOK-giver was that his screen name had Tigger in it, he had red VMK hair at the time, and his signature included that Home was Old Key West.

I don't know -- witnessing that made me feel warm and fuzzy. I just wish I remembered his name.

I would like to report a ROAK..

Debs5angels (in VMK debsangels) and her daughters were nice enough to hook me up with grey crates to finish my space night club.

they rock! :jumping1: :jumping1:

Oh MissBelle, you are too kind! :flower3: You were the originator of this RAOK! You made it possible for me to join in the fireworks shows. :earboy2:
Instead of combining your pins to make it many stars, you gave others the opportunity to join in the fun!

Thank you so much for the congratulations too! This should give everyone hope that you too can win this pin! I have only been trying since VMK began. :rotfl2: Practice, practice, practice! (and the credits are nice too!)

JeanJoe said:
You do know that a hairball in a cat IS a bezoar, right? That's the medical term for trapped undigestible material ;)

So, not only were you thinking the same thing as me, you were thinking ABOUT me! How nice of you!
OMG, when I read this first i couldn't believe it. I did a little research and got scared of what I found.
I would post a link but the board doesn't let me to post it yet.

How in the world did you decided to name yourself Bezoar in VMK? :laughing:

Mable said:
OMG, when I read this first i couldn't believe it. I did a little research and got scared of what I found.
I would post a link but the board doesn't let me to post it yet.

How in the world did you decided to name yourself Bezoar in VMK? :laughing:

:) I've been a Bezoar far longer than VMK has been around.

How else to describe me but a wad of indigestible hair caught in your throat or gut, causing hacking, retching, and coughing? Wouldn't you agree? There are some here who definitely would agree with that description. ;)

:rotfl: OMG, that is so funny Bezoar! :rotfl:

Well, i should use this space to thank one of my coolest friends: SorcMickey.
He has given me so many stuff and help me in so many ways throughout VMK.
Underneath that tought and mischief appearance :crazy: there is a kind guy :angel:
Just don't tell him I said this. :ssst:
He might get mad because he takes care of his reputation. LOL

a bezoar is also a stone from an animal ( in harry potter's case it came from a goats stomach) i just checked a website on them called www.bezoarstones.com and the most expensive type are dragon and sea serpant stones (they looks very cool and change colour)

JeanJoe said:
:) I've been a Bezoar far longer than VMK has been around.

How else to describe me but a wad of indigestible hair caught in your throat or gut, causing hacking, retching, and coughing? Wouldn't you agree? There are some here who definitely would agree with that description. ;)

I am so rotfl over this. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

i heart u Be lol

Another RAOK: today KingAbu (I'm not sure if he's on here) who I just barely "became" friends with a day or two ago offered a mickey hat to another player for two quest magic carpet chairs. He "bought" them for me just because I liked them and he was being nice. I could afford to trade for them, and he knew it, too. Warm fuzzies! ::MickeyMo

Jaina

I would like to say thank you to someone who I will not name for a few gifts on VMK.

Thank you so much you are so very sweet. :goodvibes

I want to be sure and mention a wonderful RAOK. I had previously posted about my DD8 who was tricked out of a tiara by someone wanting to "try it on". Well, to my surprise, even though after being on here just a short time and witnessing so many genuinely kind-not to mention funny-people, I should not have been surprised in the least, anyway, someone very special gave my daughter a tiara!

Haunted Heart Rules!

Thanks again!

Poohspice, & ruffus (DD8 on vmk)

I have a special one to list.

Today Cardinal called me his best friend :) (best VMK friend that is).

Thank you Card! :flower3:

For those who don't know Cardinal, he is a sweet person who has recently come to the dis boards.

Well, I owe tons of thank yous...in no particular order:

MissBelle
Mickeysfriend
Mickeysmagic
DoomCookie.....the list goes on. Just wanted everyone to know you guys are all extra special VMK'ers. :cheer2:

Tishke said:
Well, I owe tons of thank yous...in no particular order:

MissBelle
Mickeysfriend
Mickeysmagic
DoomCookie.....the list goes on. Just wanted everyone to know you guys are all extra special VMK'ers. :cheer2:

Ummm And I think we owe you just as much thanks! :angel: :hug: :hyper2:

I want to add my special thanks to:

Tishke
Cardinal
Tampa

for the gift for the dance pad!!

that was nice of you and thanks!!

Everyone I hope that you enjoy the dance pad as much as I have put into creating it!! :)

A certain wonderful DISer has been VERY generous to me, and I really appreciate this persons thoughtfulness and friendship. A BIG THANK YOU to you, my friend!!! :goodvibes :wizard: :cool1: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter