RAOK Thank yous for Good Deeds done within VMK

I was just seeing if there are any new random acts being seen around VMK, or if you have any to report? :flower:

I would like to say thank you for three different reasons to CoolJoNo. First for just being such a nice guy, second for giving me a thank you for a RAOK, and third for the peoplemover pin. Cool you are the nicest!

Thank you to Purple Monkey, who gave me a set of teleporters when he/she? found out I had gotten a set of non-working ones in a trade. Wow! Talk about above and beyond. (Purple Monkey was wearing a space suit w/ helmet, so that's why I don't know gender.) Anyway he made sure the set he gave me worked and disappeard into the sunset. What a VMKer!
Thanks!!!

Actually now you mention PurpleMonkey he came into a room this weekend and said first to say my name gets a prize.

The prize?

A people mover pin.

What a great guy. Thanks.

MickeyGirl gave me a People Mover Pin after I FINALLY popped out of Kriscos game rooms just because!!! yipee!! :goodvibes

I want to thank ASTRYD for her R.A.O.K.
I never would have been able to get it before time ran out!
Thankyou
:hug:

i had an awesome RAOK two days ago!
Someone really nice ( a diser ) gave me the people mover pin for free
THANK YOU if you are reading this :maleficen :goodvibes

MommyKate

YOU ROCK!

Just have to thank her again for the awesome gift she gifted me tonight or should I say this morning!

:thewave: just for you!

thanks again

Mal

Going to thank Capecad for giving me my first fireworks pin when I was completely frustrated with my lack of ability to win it myself! :rotfl: not to mention all the time he spent playing with me so I could win my pirates pin! Another thank you to WDWTiggerRT for giving me game tips and playing with me until I FINALLY won the pin myself! :) :teeth:

There are many other wonderful Disers here that have helped me or given me things, that I just can't name them all! I hope to be able to pay it all forward!

Well late last night while I was sleeping...
the Magic Pin Fairy :wizard: visited me and stuck me with a magic pin I did not have :goodvibes

Also I now have a Submarine pin that was not there before :goodvibes :sunny:
Whoever you are Magic Pin Fairy, thank you for visiting me! (and I WILL get you back ;) ).

I need to give a great big bear hug to MissBelle. :hug: She knew I would miss the new Tomorrowland pins while I was in WDW, so she bought one of each for me as a wonderful welcome back surprise!

She must have been playing a lot of fireworks games to be able to afford extras! :earseek:

I can't tell you how much it means to know that you were thinking of me, even when I was gone. :goodvibes

I wish I could play the ROAK forward that I have received but with a dialup connection it takes me forever to save up credits it takes about a week of play to save up 1000. Unless I am on the computer all day everyday.

I do try to give small gifts if I visit someone's room for the first time. They really are not much just a token to say thanks for letting me visit.

And hopefully if cable ever gets back to me I will have a fast connection soon. And can play forward some of the kindness I have received in VMK.

They say our house has never had cable but it has it had cable when we bought it although we never had it activated because we had sat.(unless the previous owners were stealing cable that is)

Mal

I would like to give a thank you to my good friend Dewberry for giving me an Aladdins purple flying carpet chair. She was out shopping one day and saw it and knew I love purple and she got it for me. She is such a great person and friend. :love:

Thank you to The Wolf for getting me the new Skyway pin! You are so nice to me always. I am happy to have made such good friends on vmk like you and Pixiebell. I heart you both! :love:

Hugs - :grouphug:
Grrrr

Thank you to Malia Michelle and nmudisneyfan. They are very kind and generous and I am looking forward to repaying the favors!

It's so nice to have friends. :)

I already posted this on the main VMK forum but i want to thank Dewberry for getting me a Explorer's Tent Room! I am so happy thank you so much! Hugs! :grouphug:

Thanks Debsangels and DancingAngel (and PrincessPluto and XOXDisneyfan) for being such wonderful new friends! And Wolf and Pixiebell too! We know there is always fun on the way when you guys are around :thewave:

Like my signature says, "My friends are my greatest treasures!" and you all are perfect examples of that. :grouphug:

It's not real money after all LOL

:bday: Happy B-Day Dancing!!!

I'm not sure if he wants me to mention his name, so I won't, but someone who posts here gave me a great deal on a Haunted Mansion room code. He asked for some items, but I don't feel they were anywhere nearly enough for what he gave me. I told him so, and showed him threads where he could get things on his wish list ( I didn't want to cheat him), but he still made the trade with me. I can't thank him enough. He truly made my day.

****edited to add two more******

First off a huge thank you for Disfaniam. She truly made my son's day. She traded him a space outfit (pants, shirt and shoes). He is still strutting around VMK showing it off. His little brother loves it to. He likes to watch his brother play and make our characters walk around, so he's excited that his brother has the suit. Anyways, I wanted to show you the two boys whose day you have made:

rgarmish063.jpg

And now, another Thank you to PumpkinFish for the kind offer you made via PM. When I posted about the scam my son was almost involved in, PumpkinFish offered an invisibility pin to my son. Luckily my son didn't end up losing his pin. Even if he had, I would not have took the pin, I would have been able to earn him another, but it was a kind offer and thank you!!

Thank you to all the wonderful acts of kindness!!!!

I will somehow, someway pass these acts along and help someone out in a wonderful way!!

I know bumping and double posting is frowned upon, but I hope I can be forgiven this one time.

I edited my post,so it didn't make it appear as if anything new was added, and I want everyone to see what wonderful Dis members we have!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter