Rate the Resorts 1 to 7

Which resort do you wish you had or love having?

• BCV

• BWV

• SSR

• VWL

• OKW

• HHI

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pennyguy23

DIS Veteran
What would you buy into if you could do it all over again?

Let see what everyone would do.

1 being the best and 7 the worst.

(Copy and paste this if you like)

IMO there is not much difference between 4 and 7, could easily be called a 4 way tie.

1. BWV
2. OKW
3. BCV
4. VWL
5. HHI
6. VB
7. SSR

1.SSR We have only stayed here but love it . It fits our family just great.
2.BWV We use to love going to OC Md. and this is just all about that.
3.BCV We are staying here in June just for SAB
4.WLV Location is the only thing here for us but will stay as we will at all the resorts.
5.OKW A bit older and spread out big Plus is room size but we are never in the room so not so sure.
6.VBV It's the beach but not really Disney World .Will do this before our Cruise in the near future.
7.HH No desire to stay here at all Most likely the only DVC we will not hit .

1- 4 I've got three resorts I know I love: SSR, VWL, and VB. I think I'll end up adding BWV to that list, but I have not stayed there yet.

5 - OKW - would stay there again to save points if I needed to.

6 - BCV - have no desire to stay there.

I am curious about the resort at HH, we'll be there for Spring Break. I :love: VB so much - I'm more of a natural beach-type girl vs. a beach tourist strip-type girl. It would be nice to love HH just as much as Vero, since it is so much closer.

What would you buy into if you could do it all over again?

Let see what everyone would do.

1 being the best and 7 the worst.

(Copy and paste this if you like)

1. BWV :cool1:
2. VWL :thumbsup2
3. SSR :banana:
4. OKW :bounce:
5. BCV :yay:
6. HHI :wave2:
7. VB :sunny:

1) VWL
2) AKV
3) VB
4) GCV
5) BCV
6) OKW
7) SSR
8) BWV
9) CRV
10) HHI

You may have noticed that I added a few... ;) (Animal Kingdom, Grand Californian, and Contemporary)

Anyway #5 thru #10 are a toss up, and really depends on my mood at any particular moment.. :teeth:

MG

PS- Why did VB not make the poll??

I don't have a lot of experience yet so a lot of my answers are subject to change as we stay in the resorts instead of visiting...
1- BCV
2- BWV
3- VB
4- OKW
5- VWL
6- SSR
7- HH

3.5- AKV
5.5- CRV
7.5- GCV

1. BCV
2. BWV
3. VWL
4. OKW
5. SSR
6. VB
7. HHI

Hmm....CRV and AKV? I would probably put them between 3 and 4, with CRV being first because of location.

BTW - If I could choose to have bought developer points at OKW at the original price - that would be my pick! :rotfl: :rotfl:

1. BWV
2. BCV
3. OKW
4. VB
5. SSR
6. HH
7. VWL

1. SSR: love the decor, peaceful feeling, proximity to downtown disney, and 12 extra years mean a lot
2. VB: love the beach (and actually being on the beach, no "commute")
3. OKW: love the size and low points
4. VWL: love the theme
5. BCV: love stormalong bay and proximity to epcot
6. BWV: love the proximity to epcot
7. AKV: (obviously a guess!) don't think this will particularly appeal to our family. We don't care for the theme and get plenty of wildlife in our backyard at home.
8. HHI: Just not our cup o' tea

1. OKW
2. VWL
3. SSR
4. BCV
5. BWV
6.---
7.---(this is a tie for HH and VB, since I have no experience with either, and probably never will have.)

I can imagine if AKV and CRV come on-line, I expect to put AKV up there between OKW and VWL. CRV will likely be below HH and VB.

I'll ignore the special rooms types such as GV, standard view BW and the like.

My preferences are.
  1. OKW
  2. BWV
  3. BCV
  4. VWL
  5. VB
  6. SSR
  7. HH

My interpretation of the general demand for the resorts are much different and something like the following.
  1. BCV
  2. BWV
  3. VWL
  4. OKW
  5. SSR
  6. VB
  7. HH
I'd say the first 3 are very close as are the last 2. OKW is higher than SSR mostly due to the points differential. Everyone will have their list for each group and they will vary. There is no right or wrong answer for personal preferences.

BCV
OKW
AKV (speculating - hopefully will be staying there soon)
VWL
BWV
VB
HHI

Honestly, there all great! :yay: Great design, detail and great themes.

Partial to BCV since I'm an owner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter