Rationing again?

i would like to extend THANKS to those who avail themselves of curbside pickup at walmart and other retailers. around us many have done remodels that grossly eliminate traditional checkout lines in favor of the self-service which makes shopping much more time consuming if you are unable (for a variety of reasons) to use self checkout. a recent walmart trip found 1 single cashier serving the entirety of the store at peak shopping hours. there is a large population of people who can't use curbside nor do they have store delivery available to them. many are in high risk categories and have no choice but to leave their homes to buy food and necessities. with our local and statewide covid numbers surpassing our highest numbers ever and breakthrough cases becoming far too common-i appreciate every action or effort to protect those who cannot entirely protect themselves.

I work in a big box store. It is packaging shortages causing the limits. We have been running out of water, drinks, paper products, meats, etc for months now. The only thing that is helping is they put out limits and are having us enforce the limits. Now we do not run out nearly as quickly (we still do). Before when we would put out Gatorade, would be out with 30 minutes, now last about 3/4 hours, and more people get some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter