RCCL Liberty of the Seas!?!?

My parents just surprised us with a cruise on the Liberty of the Seas next October. They reserved the presidential suite! I'm beyond excited.

Apparently it's docked right now and undergoing a refurb until February. Anyone sailed on this ship before? I've only sailed Carnival and next in the Presidential suite.

Looking for experience and/or tips!

Hello! I realize that this is an older post. But.... I was just wondering how your trip went. My famliy and I are booked for the Presidential Suite for this June and are wondering about any perks that may come along with this suite. Did you and your family really enjoy it?? This is our first RCL cruise so any tips you could provide would be great! Thanks.

Hello! I realize that this is an older post. But.... I was just wondering how your trip went. My famliy and I are booked for the Presidential Suite for this June and are wondering about any perks that may come along with this suite. Did you and your family really enjoy it?? This is our first RCL cruise so any tips you could provide would be great! Thanks.

Hey, we ended up not going:-(((

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter