Really Bad Night

trish, I doubt I can be online for the little party later today for your DD, but do you happen to have a list of the things that bad, highly obnoxious, thief in training child took from her (as you can tell, what he did doesn't upset me at all :rolleyes1 )? I might have an extra or two of some of it, I hope, and I would be happy to gift her. Just let me know. :grouphug:

Thank you for your generous offer as well! I promise, that when this thread started, it was simply to vent and let a bunch of people who can understand the "VMK Magic" :) hear our story. The outpouring has been amazing, and whatever she graciously recieves will more than appreciated. I think the damage has already been done, but as sad as DD was about a week ago today she is mroe t han thrileed at what you have all (and especially SkippyPaul) have organized for her today. Whether or not she recieves anything she absolutely loves the iidea that there are bunch of FAB DISboarders who actually care this happened to her!!! :grouphug:

You'll probably get sick of us saying this, but, Thank you all again!!!!!!!!

Ok where and when is the party. oops found it I have a few items to bring. Will be there.

Just so you all know I will be in the room whenever vmk opens (uh, if). So hopefully our guest of honor can be there as well otherwise your stuck with me lol. Hmm or we can just sit and drink water and eat cookies :)
Keep your fingers crossed kids.
:wave2: hi Trish, Hi Little DD lol

I wanted to come but I am helping a friend move today and don't know if I will be back by noon (in California). I will look for the room when I get on, if it is possible to get on, later today. In any case I hope the party is wonderful. Good like with the outside world aspect of this whole thing, I hope something gets done with this boy.

-Stacey

I don't want to be a party pooper, but VMK has NOT been working for most of us. Maybe if VMK doesn't boot up (knock on wood) we can move the date to maybe Monday @ 4:00. Since some of us are still in school :-)sad1: ) we can move it to 4:00. Just a suggestion.. :cutie:

You are all so amazing! You have been so generous to DD! She is absolutley elated with the generosity that everybody has shown! The party is currently going on and and it is amazing!!!! Thank you again!:grouphug:

sorry i missied it can i come another time and when can i give her animal crossing things also i bet you dd a DLR pumpkin that the bears win the super bowl VS. her nothing

sorry i missied it can i come another time and when can i give her animal crossing things also i bet you dd a DLR pumpkin that the bears win the super bowl VS. her nothing

I bet DD hopes your favorite team wins, even though we were hoping the Patriots would beat the colts!!! :cutie:

I'm still trying to figure out the animal crossing deal...........TY soooo much!! I hope your bears win tomorrow!! :);)

i hope they win too but if they dont your dd gets a DLR pumpkin also i missed todays thing so can i come another time also what did she think about that animal crossing thing

i hope they win too but if they dont your dd gets a DLR pumpkin also i missed todays thing so can i come another time also what did she think about that animal crossing thing

You are so sweet! She will LOVEthe pumpkin! That is one thing she had taken and didn't get replaced! I'll be on for a few more minutes tonight. She is trying to make a special room for all her DIS friends!!!

I'm still trying to getthe animal crossing thing understood. I don't think i get it, so i can't help, but I am researching! TY TY TY!!

what other things did she not get replace becuase now i am defentialy giving it to her and if there is anything else thats missing then i will help replace it

ok the animal crossing thing its a game for ds and if you have wireless connection you can go other peoples towns by trading codes and while your there you can give stuff away so i thought to make the time have more dis magic i would give her something extra

is there anything else that she is missing?? i could help :)

Awwww birdman! I am so sorry about your Bears!! DD said she feels bad about you giving to her since your favoortie team lost!! (It was very cute when she said it!! :cutie: )

You guys are all the best!!!!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!

It is amazing how my my little venting has led to us meeting so many new and wonderful friends!!!!!! If you all ever go to WDW for a little DIS meeting, we should all plan a little meet!! yay!!:grouphug:

Thanks again!! :flower3:

i dont care about the pumpkin but thanx also what else is she missing

bump up the thread bump it up bump it up

Thank you Bridman!! I just figured maybe ppl were tired of hearing about all of our "woe", so I was tryimg to let the thread rest! lol!!! I loved hearing from all of you all and updating you on everything!! :grouphug:

DD is working on an "Among Friends Party Showroom"!! We will keep you all updated!! We miss you!! :cutie:

trish i never got to give her anything in vmk is her room open because i got a big suprised things should would probly love to have and i would give it to her free so is her room open

trish i never got to give her anything in vmk is her room open because i got a big suprised things should would probly love to have and i would give it to her free so is her room open

I actually just got on for her to try and get in a host room....not, but oh well, gotta try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter