Really Bad Night

i really fear for this child not for him stealing but online predators because he gets on at midnight for his taken person maybe the mom should show all the things that could happen with those scary movies and maybe get wild bill to show it could happen to anyone.
ps wild bill is someone that was on dateline that parents permision kinda kidnaps the child and that would really scare him and make him quit

OMG :eek: :sad2: This is VERY disappointing to hear! :sad2: I'm sooo sick of all this happening to your DD! :sick: When I met her to give her my stuff, she was really nice about it. We talked, and then I let someone else get in their trade with her. She is a very nice and grateful girl, and she deserved everything she got. :) Tell her greencoolcat (aka on here shellybellypolo) says hello and that if she needs anything, just ask, because the DIS Boards are always here for her! :goodvibes:

~green :wizard:

I'm inclined to comment that the parent should delete the kid's accounts herself. I would think that a child who virtually cheats and steals from others won't actually delete his account.
Hi Trish!
TikiKrissy

You are all so right!!! It completely FRUSTARTES me, but I have done and suggested all I can! I brought up the whole taken and bay be thing, which weirds me out anyway, to the mom, because both her kids, and now even their littlest sister is atrting to on the whole VMK thing! I don't think she has the best "VMK mentors" around her. I tried telling the mom, but I feel like I've done all I can do at this point. She did ask to come over and delete their accounts, because she is not ver computer savy (like I am??? :confused: ) but I told her i would try to help her. The mom just thinks that VMK is just a kids game.........NOT!!! :scared1: She knows I use my dd's person to play games at night to help her get credits! I think I'm going to get a t-shirt made that says "I <3 VMK" and wear it around her every time I get!!!!!!! :love:

I'll keep youposted on the saga!

Also, thank you to all for yourvery sweet words about my DD. It is true, she is still extremely grateful for all the wonderful things she got from you all and most of all has found good trusting people in her new VMK friends who TOTALLY watch out for her! She told her friends that you all are her "peeps"!!! too funny! Thanks again!!!

What a SPOILED BRAT That boy is:furious: :furious: i cant believe he couldn't even feel bad about that, besides, isn't that against vmk values? he should be taught a lesson and get banned. :mad:

Edit: i can also give her a free high school musical microphone if she wants! :)

What a SPOILED BRAT That boy is:furious: :furious: i cant believe he couldn't even feel bad about that, besides, isn't that against vmk values? he should be taught a lesson and get banned. :mad:

I wish he had been banned. I think that would have been more devastating to him than just being kicked off by his mom. I'm am certain he'll be on WAY earlier than punished for! :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter