>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

Would it be cheaper to get an Uber and go to a store a little father away? I compared prices with our local supermarket and garden grocer is much higher.

Last edited:
I’ve never done a grocery delivery before-even at home as we live well out of a city. I accidentally did a free Prime membership for the month while trying to set up my smart TV. Was going to cancel before leaving for my trip but might as well leave it until I arrive and do a delivery for waters and fruit.
I am sooo confused over Prime Now and Amazon Fresh. I downloaded the Now app but it gives me this notice In the picture. Should I be switching to Fresh or continue in the app?I think there is a difference especially for a delivery fee at the resort?52A5EA2F-A3F2-4922-9DA9-569F71C5CE82.png

If you're going to buy items from Whole Foods and/or Amazon Fresh, make the switch.
If you're buying grocery items just from Amazon, stick with the Prime Now app.

Hopefully someone can speak to the difference in delivery fees between the options. I've always used the Prime Now app and ordered from Amazon (not Whole Foods). I don't typically have food delivered until I'm at the resort, so it bypasses Bell Services and I get it from the driver. No delivery fees.

Last edited:
Hi! We are staying at the Yacht Club for the first time in June. I was going to use Garden Grocer to set up a food delivery. I saw on their website that the YC and BC only accept deliveries after 4pm. Is this correct? I was hoping to have our groceries earlier in the day.

Is Amazon Fresh now essentially the same as Prime Now? In 2020 we ordered from Prime Now but now things seem to have changed and I'm not sure which service is the best for our needs. As I recall, with Prime Now your shopper would contact you with substitutions and you could track their arrival. Is that available with Amazon Fresh? I'm so confused

Is Amazon Fresh now essentially the same as Prime Now? In 2020 we ordered from Prime Now but now things seem to have changed and I'm not sure which service is the best for our needs. As I recall, with Prime Now your shopper would contact you with substitutions and you could track their arrival. Is that available with Amazon Fresh? I'm so confused
It's very confusing, it's not just you.
The banner at the top of https://primenow.amazon.com:

The banner saying that it's the same selection indicates that Prime Now and Amazon Fresh are now the same. Their shopping and substitution policies may have changed. Double check as you order.

Does anyone know how late the different grocery services will deliver to the resorts? We will be staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort in a few weeks, our flight is supposed to land at 8:30pm, & then we'll be taking Magical Express to the resort. Was planning on having alcohol in the order, so I didn't know if they would hold it if we haven't checked in yet.

Does anyone know how late the different grocery services will deliver to the resorts? We will be staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort in a few weeks, our flight is supposed to land at 8:30pm, & then we'll be taking Magical Express to the resort. Was planning on having alcohol in the order, so I didn't know if they would hold it if we haven't checked in yet.
Bell services will accept deliveries that are in sealed bags any time of day or night. You have to look at the available delivery windows on each service to tell what is available for what you're looking for. I've had Amazon Prime Now delivered as early as 7am and as late as 8 pm.

As a rule of thumb, alcohol is not accepted by bell services but since the bags should be sealed and tagged shut they won't know what's in them.

Last I had heard Walmart orders are still not being taken by bell services as they still do not seal their bags.

Hi all,I go in 2 weeks and want to make sure I understand. Can i place an amazon prime now order the morning I fly to Florida,and it will be held by bell services at my hotel? My travel agent said I had to be there to sign for it when it arrives. I just want to make sure they dont refuse delivery. I am at Art of Animation.

Hi all,I go in 2 weeks and want to make sure I understand. Can i place an amazon prime now order the morning I fly to Florida,and it will be held by bell services at my hotel? My travel agent said I had to be there to sign for it when it arrives. I just want to make sure they dont refuse delivery. I am at Art of Animation.

I believe you only have to be present if there is alcohol in your order.

Do I need to specify on the order address to send to bell services,or just put my name,hotel guest, and the hotel address?

In July my family is staying off Disney property and instead we are staying at Windsor Hills. Does anyone know how grocery delivery works there? Specifically Walmart Grocery.

Do I need to specify on the order address to send to bell services,or just put my name,hotel guest, and the hotel address?
That's up to you. These services all contact us upon delivery anyway. If you happen to be flying with airplane mode on at the time delivery is expected, you might want to add the note.

Like most things with disney just need to make sure you weigh the cost vs convenience aspect of everything

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter