return of the Happy Little Thread

Congrats CJ!!!! And welcome to the boards, I'm sure Momma will be happy to let you have some of her time on the computer!!!

Congrats, too, Ami! Glad to see you back!

Ummm, you got to quit doing this to me!!! There are so many things I could say here, like "why were you nekkid chasing your son? LOL

Was mommy outside with no clothes on..... man so many good ones!!! :sad2:

i caught that afterwards, go ahead, i deserved it

KELLY!!!

I went by the PO box this afternoon and discovered that my kids got some Valentine's chocolate in the mail. That was too sweet, thank you! With 3 of them in the envelope, maybe 1 will survive until the kids get home from school! :lmao:

KELLY!!!

I went by the PO box this afternoon and discovered that my kids got some Valentine's chocolate in the mail. That was too sweet, thank you! With 3 of them in the envelope, maybe 1 will survive until the kids get home from school! :lmao:

I have no young kids. We got 3, one for me, DD, & DH. Yum. I had seen where several had gotten them for their kids. I never dreamed we'd get any. You are sooooo sweet Kelly!

Yes she is! My kids had them for breakfast one morning....shhhhh

There's milk in milk chocolate....thats breakfasty!!!

cosbybill.jpg

Dad is great
Give us the chocolate cake...

Oh my goodness! You are all so welcome! I thought I would spread a little happiness around. I figured it was needed in these depressing times! :lmao: There were a few chat "kids" that I missed. Don't worry, I'm gonna catch up with you for St Patty's Day! Carol, Phyllis, Shan & Debbie - perhaps your happiness will be in the form of some Bailey's! :thumbsup2

IMG_1442.jpg

Kelly ~

I know I already sent you a pm, but I wanted to show you this pic, too. C-man is just a LITTLE excited, lol.

Thanks again!

LOL...what a great picture!!!!

Kelly....you have really brought some smiles to some faces!!! You are one in a million!!!

IMG_1442.jpg

Kelly ~

I know I already sent you a pm, but I wanted to show you this pic, too. C-man is just a LITTLE excited, lol.

Thanks again!

Your kids are so cute!! And the look on your son's face is priceless! Maybe I shouldn't have sent him candy??? :lmao:

LOL, I know, right? And that was BEFORE he ate it!! Although he LOOKS a little wild and crazy, he really isn't......much. ;)

Kelly really is a true gem!!!!!! What a fabulous reason to bring back the happy little thread, too!!!!! :goodvibes

IMG_1442.jpg

Kelly ~

Thanks again!

That is an awesome picture!! What a great way to say Thank you!!!

LOL, I had to PRY it out of his little hands after I took it off his head for this picture! That might explain the look on his face?? :lmao:

You're welcome Pete. ;)

Poor child!! He has been traumatized for life by a "thank you" picture!! :lmao: Please tell him I love the picture and I'm so sorry he had to take his hat off for a minute. You did give it back, right? :laughing:

What a nice looking gaggle of kids! My wife always wanted a daughter, but we stopped after two boys. God knew better than giving me a daughter...I'd keep her locked up till she was 30!

Grand-Daughters...I'm good with that!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter