return of the Happy Little Thread

QUOTE=PolynesianPixie;30472730]My sister's biopsy came back benign!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:[/QUOTE]

Yay!!! Just goes to show that prayers are answered.

That's good news!

I'm going to Charlotte tomorrow afternoon and get to see the grand kids.

I already feel more relaxed.......

Introducing Lucy. She is almost 7 weeks old, and was the kids' Friday surprise. Her mother was found abandoned while she was pregnant, and a foster family took her in and made a space for her and the pups when they were born. She's a Lab mix, quite mixed I think, but since we don't know who Dad was we don't know exactly what is in this little girl.

She's already tormenting the trype out of Charlie, our Shih-Tzu. He's not actively snapping at her, but he won't have anything to do with her, either. It's actually funny to watch. He didn't lke the dog we brought home at Christmas either, but they grew to become friends by the time the other dog had to be taken back to te shelter. I'm pretty sure Lucy can win him over in time.

She's starting to act a little more at ease, and so far is getting predictable about her "business" so we haven't had too many accidents in the house.

Now if we can just get her to sleep at night. :headache:

IMG_1312.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1314.jpg
[/IMG]

Ami, sorry i'm way late reading this...but i'm so thankful your sister's biopsy came back benign!!

Rob, very cute pup! My niece just got a yellow lab pup and named her Lucy too! ha! Good luck with the house training, urgh!

I'm happy not only are my wife's and my job secure ( for now) but we both got raises and she also got a bonus we didn't expect. Fort Wilderness here we come! Oh and the haunted mansion themed decorating of the camper is coming along. Found someone that's going to do 30 feet of vinyl stick on's for really cheap in exactly what we want too! She's a fan of horror and haunted things too, as well as Disney. Next up, the coach lights for the front. I'll post pictures of the inside and out when we are about done and before we go to the Fort in June. Woohoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter