return of the Happy Little Thread

Oh man, Rob.....
Love at first sight!

IMG_1312.jpg

I'm assuming the 2nd picture is that of your daughter holding the pup. There are TWO beautiful girls in that picture! One two legged & one four legged!

I'm thinkin' you're gonna have years of fun with your Lucy!!!

Well, we're still getting used to each other, but the kids are head-over-heels in love already.

She slept in the garage the past couple of nights b/c she was howling in the kennel all night. Last night she had a couple of wake-ups, but stayed in the house all night, and was fairly quiet.

Our Shih-Tzu still won't have anything to do with her. She keeps following him around wanting to play but he keeps growling her back and then walks away. We'll have to see how that goes.

Well, we're still getting used to each other, but the kids are head-over-heels in love already.

She slept in the garage the past couple of nights b/c she was howling in the kennel all night. Last night she had a couple of wake-ups, but stayed in the house all night, and was fairly quiet.

Our Shih-Tzu still won't have anything to do with her. She keeps following him around wanting to play but he keeps growling her back and then walks away. We'll have to see how that goes.

This guy seems to know alot about dogs.

http://www.cesarmillaninc.com/tips/addition_starting.php

Rob- Congrats on the puppy! She is just too cute!!! If you find a way to get her to sleep through the night- let me know.... my Huggs is 4 mo old now and still wakes up every 2-3 hours to go potty all night long!

Rob- Congrats on the puppy! She is just too cute!!! If you find a way to get her to sleep through the night- let me know.... my Huggs is 4 mo old now and still wakes up every 2-3 hours to go potty all night long!

At some point I just try to get my wife to stop getting up multiple times to let her out during the night. She'll have to stretch herself out if she doesn't want to wet her own bed. Just like kids, they'll last the night when they are physically capable. I don't expect that for a while yet. Quiet nights are overrated, anyway! :)

Just to give perspective of how much Huggs has grown...

Huggs at 8 weeks

PrincessBaby.jpg

Huggs when we brought her home at 12 weeks (she is on my lap)

FebCampingTrip003.jpg

Huggs Tonight at 4 months old (still slightly wet from swimming in the lake earlier)

puppies002.jpg

At the vet this week she weighed in at 35 lbs (as much as my 10 mo old basset)

That little dog marked that ENTIRE WALL and half the block as his territory!!!! THATS A MANS DOG, THERE!!!!!

I was mowing today when the neighbors cow started mooing loudly. So I watched her while I was going around in circles. popcorn:: Long story short, she now has a happy, healthy calf. She licked and loved :hug: on it for about an hour before it stood up and took it's first wobbly steps and started nursing. Very cool thing to see.

That's so sweet.:lovestruc What a beautiful thing to see.

Priase the Lord...:worship:A WORKING KID!...WHOO HOOO!

:cool1::dance3::cool1:

Congratulations Jim...I'm sure you're very proud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter