Riddle me this!

Morning all - wow - pants received before I even made it reading the thread

Thanks for the pants

Wondering if I have a real long extension cord for my electric blankie so I can do the grocery run in a bit - brrrrrr - baby it is cold outside

I vote for a July Cedar Point meet as I am thinking of doing WDW in August

Have a good day everyone!

Wow ... pants before posting .. that doesn't happen too often :D

Good morning riddlers !
Normal work day for me .... I'll take it after my adventures in plumbing on Friday !

Welcome back Diane and Sandi !

Diane .. I'll have to try and remember to check out that restaurant in Japan next week ...

Crossing my fingers that I'll be able to make riddlecon !

Have a great day everyone !

Bless your heart Bernie, you're gonna surprise me with a birthday Riddlecon!;) :p ;) :p ;)
Helenabear did last year by having a meet at the Columbus Zoo on that weekend;) Right DP?

I have to tell you about how Katie's soccer team fared on Saturday.

They ended up in third place in the league, with a 5 and 5 record. Really respectable as it was the first time these girls had played indoors, and they are a new team this year too. The top four teams play in the playoffs. First place plays fourth, second plays third. So we were playing the second place team. They had awlloped us pretty good early in the season. At halftime we were up 3-1! At the end of regulation, it was tied 4-4 and off to overtime we went.

The way overtime works is that you start off with six playes and the goalie on the field for each team. You play for a minute, sudden death. If no one scores, you remove a player and play 5 v 5. No score, remove another player.

Well.....we got all the way down to 1 v 1!! That is 1 player and the goalie for each team! The girls had yelled themselves hoarse and I was jumping out of my skin, it was so exciting. I told our goalie to come out and help move the ball down the field. She did, but the other team stole the ball and their field player took off down the field toward our unguarded goal!!! Our goalie sprinted back and caught up with her! Caught up just as she shot and stole the ball back. Then she went sprinting back up the field with the ball! She crossed midfield with 5 seconds left on the clock and ran toward their unguarded goal! I was yelling "Shoot! SHOOT!" as the clock ticked, but she was determined to walk the ball into the net! I looked up, saw the clock tick 1 second left, look down and saw her put the ball across the goal line, just beating the buzzer!!! WE WON!!

Probably the most exciting game I've ever coached! :)

We got walloped in the final, 7-1, by a team that had ony given up 3 goals all season. We played GREAT against them too!

But that first game was all the girls could talk about afterwards!! :)

When is that, John???

Diane - did you have a bacd experience at Ohana's???

spb - I'll be sure to post the poll in the next day of so, so you can vote on the date! :)

Marla! It seems a good day to stay in today! We're looking to get a foot of snow and very, very cold temperatures here.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain....

2042_d.JPG

:)

Good morning,
I too have to work today but everyone else will be home. Our guess may have to wait until DH decides to get up!

Welcome back Diane!
Good luck Kitty!
Congrats to Katie and coach Bernie!!

Wish we could make it to Cedar Point but we'll probably only get as far west as PA this summer. We do plan on Glo's meet in August on the Cape....which is just after my birthday.

Be back soon....I hope......with a guess!

Morning all! I'll have to work on that riddle for a while. It took the entire drive to Chicago for me to figure out Friday's riddle (no comments on my driving John!), so it might be a while for me on this one :)

Welcome back Diane! I have to say that 'Ohana is one of my favorite places to eat! I missed it my last trip and I hope to go there next time, was there anything wrong there this time?

Good luck with the subbing job Kitty :)

I have a July meet with the YaYa sister's on the last weekend of July and will try for the Chicago meet as well that month. I like John's idea of celebrating his birthday at CP like we did for him at the Columbus Zoo last year ;) If memory serves me correctly, his birthday was on July 13th, Bernie.

I don't want to work today... someone want to come and do it all for me? ;) Have a great day all!

Good morning, or is it? I have to go back to work after being off all last week. For those off today, celebrate great things in unity with all, for those of us at work, be glad of the freedoms we enjoy anyway.

Dumboiu!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

PM sent....and I got the answer myself!!! Lew did it on his own so maybe that qualifies for double pants...sure could use them right now....it's cold!

Good morning all. PM on the way Bernie. Good to see you.

Adam aka Big Dude

Congratulations to your soccer team, Oldkicker. Thanks for the link to Martin Luther King, Jr.'s letter.

Credit Man!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter